• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Not only that...but we like being sarcastic in general. Most everything I say, I say sarcastically even if I mean it. It's how I roll.

Besides...we're just THAT cool.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    It's a "shooterchick" thing! :)

Don't most men say that they can never figure out if their wife is serious or not? Well, now we can spread that joy here on INGO just the same!

It was GREAT meeting you, Tonya! Looking forward to another meet up soon.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    It's a "shooterchick" thing! :)

Done. All chicks heretofore have free rein of purple regardless of implied sarcasm...or NOT.
    :yesway:
    I can't believe it took Tonya to get us to this point. What were we thinkin'??

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Done. All chicks heretofore have free rein of purple regardless of implied sarcasm...or NOT. :yesway:
    I can't believe it took Tonya to get us to this point. What were we thinkin'??

We weren't thinkin'....Period. Now that Tonya's here...maybe she can keep us on track! :rockwoot:

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    For the record... I like purple...all shades! 2nd.... I'm gonna brain my hubby for not explaining the "color" thing. :) Is there a color that's politically correct? LOL I like Pink too. Thanks for the backup girls!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Oh no....no turnin' back now. We now post purple only. Just to screw with the the Manly Ingo Members. :)

Annie likes purple too btw. I can see now, we'll all be just fine! :) My favorite color is and will always be GREEN but I'm just odd like that.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It was nice meeting everyone. Hubby and I had a great time.

Wow ! Well, I do have to take the heat for this. Here I thought I did well pointing out where she can find and read the FAQ, explain a few rules to her, make sure she posted in intro, just forgot to warn her bout her purple. What a way to find this out...... First post telling everyone how nice it was meeting them and how much a good time you had..... Would suck to be in her shoes now..... :D

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Wow ! Well, I do have to take the heat for this. Here I thought I did well pointing out where she can find and read the FAQ, explain a few rules to her, make sure she posted in intro, just forgot to warn her bout her purple. What a way to find this out...... First post telling everyone how nice it was meeting them and how much a good time you had..... Would suck to be in her shoes now..... :D

It doesn't suck to be in her shoes now...Think about it. She's got back up. Most the folks here don't dare mess with us....:popcorn:
    This is a great way for us ladies to get the men here to ask themselves..."Is she serious? She can't be serious. MAYBE she IS serious!"

Confused? Me too! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom