• Status
    Not open for further replies.

herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    might be there to meet you all. but its my birthday and mom and dad and my fiancee will probably want me spend time with them. could bring dad along. he's pro2a. we'll see.

LotsofGlocks

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To anyone coming to the meet and greet. We have the small room at Golden Corral should be to the left of the cashiers. See you all Saturday!! :ingo::ingo::ingo:

Last edited:

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Just found out I'll be bringing the wife and 2 kids with me. So when my son tells you he's a better shot than me, just remember I just let him out shoot me. :D

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Dang! I'll miss another one!
    That's the bad news. Good news is I'm moving along in the process to having my license in the PRM! My interview is next week; wish me luck. (I will do a full report when I complete the process).

Anyway you all have fun. I was at the first one at the GC. Thye must really like the group. Either that or they are taking plate numbers down in the parking lot!

Wish I could be there!

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Just found out I'll be bringing the wife and 2 kids with me. So when my son tells you he's a better shot than me, just remember I just let him out shoot me. :D

My son will probably be with me too. Same thing if he tell you he can outshoot me, unless he is talking about his bow. I can't keep up with him with a compound, guess thats my fault for handing him a bow when he was 3 years old.:D

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Dang! I'll miss another one!
    That's the bad news. Good news is I'm moving along in the process to having my license in the PRM! My interview is next week; wish me luck. (I will do a full report when I complete the process).

Anyway you all have fun. I was at the first one at the GC. Thye must really like the group. Either that or they are taking plate numbers down in the parking lot!

Wish I could be there!

Hey nice to hear from you man!!! Ill get a plate of bacon and set at the table in your honor! :D

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    Hey Cygnus, we miss you!!!! Great to hear all seems well.

I'll raise a glass, or what ever I have on my fork in your honor!

I should be able to make it, wife probably too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom