• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Just got back from lunch. It was good to see ya all again and to meet some new faces. Let's keep this going.
    That^. :)

Well I made it back safely. Soaked, but and maybe no so safely but unharmed.
    What do you mean "not so safely"??
    And you still owe me a Starbucks meetup and a sprint over to the surplus place!

Libertarian01, thanks for being the mouthpiece to get everybody to introduce themselves! We knew you could get them going! :D

Kboom, thanks for table hopping and sitting with us! :rockwoot:

And Robert, I still already forgot your screen name!! AGAIN.

RachelMarie, thanks for bringin' Cheezlie. She entertained the other RachelMarie. :D Or maybe it was the other way around. :):

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    It was great to meet everyone, had a good time, look forward to meeting all of you at the range sometime and burning some ammo together.

]
    Annie it was my pleasure, was good to meet you and your family.:):

RachelMarie was good to meet you and your daughter too. She is a real cutey, looks like a real handful.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO

What do you mean "not so safely"??
    And you still owe me a Starbucks meetup and a sprint over to the surplus place!
    :

Couple hairy spots on the road, just uneasiness of not really ever riding in any substantial amount of rain before.

Well what are you doing tomorrow?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Well what are you doing tomorrow?
    Hiding from the RAIN! :D
    It's supposed to rain until Tuesday!
    That means flooded range and not-so-floating tarps again! Booo.
    :):

Annie it was my pleasure, was good to meet you and your family.:):
    I kept thinking you looked familiar but couldn't place it.
    Got about half way home and told the spousal unit, "I got it...Sam Elliot with a hair cut!" :D

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Libertarian01, thanks for being the mouthpiece to get everybody to introduce themselves! We knew you could get them going! :D
    agreed. Niether Annie nor I had the guts to do it. lol. We kept trying to talk each other into it...didn't happen.
    Again, Agreed. Nice to finally meet you (and your son). Lets shoot some things. :)

And Robert, I still already forgot your screen name!! AGAIN.
    Me too. Give me a break folks...Callie was all over the place. lol

RachelMarie, thanks for bringin' Cheezlie. She entertained the other RachelMarie. :D Or maybe it was the other way around. :):
    YOU thank your RM. Callie sure did like her. Must have been all the sugar she gave her! It's always good seeing you Annie...and your lovely family!

A few more Thanks...

Thanks to Sartwell for bringing the grips and stock. And thanks to Tracy for going out and getting it and cutting her finger in the process. :)

Thanks to CulpeperMM for the DVD and booklet. Looking forward to watching it and passing it on to my family.

Thanks to XtremeVelocity and his wife (who's name is on the tip of my tongue) for coming out and meeting us. Tell your wife, Reloading Party coming soon! :)

Great turn out. Some familiar faces and some new ones. I'm working on remembering all the names and faces, give me time. Looking forward to another one. Glad I got to make it. :) Next one, kid free (on my end) so I can carry on a real conversation without mentally being somewhere else. :) Speaking of, stopped to get gas on the way home and Callie tells the clerk she had "Lunch with Guns". Interesting conversation starter right there!

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Tonya and myself had a great time ! Thanks to everyone for making us two newbies feel so welcome. Looking forward to the next meet and also looking forward to the challenge of getting 2 particular members to start reloading. You know who you are ! LOL When the day comes you want to look into it, just holler out. We'll get you up and running quick.

special thanks to LotsofGlocks and John for posting this meetup and also the brass.

special thanks to Sartwell for introducing himself as soon as we walked in.

special thanks to RM for coming over and introducing herself and making my wife feel welcome among the group.

special thanks to Culpeper for the dvd and copy of the constitution. I WILL watch it. Maybe even tonight.

special thanks to Herbie for serving this fine country.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Great turn out. Some familiar faces and some new ones. I'm working on remembering all the names and faces, give me time. Looking forward to another one. Glad I got to make it. :) Next one, kid free (on my end) so I can carry on a real conversation without mentally being somewhere else. :) Speaking of, stopped to get gas on the way home and Callie tells the clerk she had "Lunch with Guns". Interesting conversation starter right there!

That is awesome!

It was nice to see everyone again, its nice to see new faces come out and join us every time we meet up!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Tonya and myself had a great time ! Thanks to everyone for making us two newbies feel so welcome. Looking forward to the next meet and also looking forward to the challenge of getting 2 particular members to start reloading. You know who you are ! LOL When the day comes you want to look into it, just holler out. We'll get you up and running quick.
    That's it...TONYA. Right on the tip of my tongue. Geesh. Couldn't get it out. :) I'll work on it.

special thanks to RM for coming over and introducing herself and making my wife feel welcome among the group. It's great to have another woman out there. When the weather warms up, she's gotta come out with all of us. Annie and I...we make it fun! :)

special thanks to Herbie for serving this fine country. This too.
    I'm done now. lol

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    That is awesome!
    Until you have to explain it. lol. Should have seen the look on this ladies face.
    HAHAHA!!! How'd the end of THAT go?

How'd it go? I turned around and walked out. The lady looked a bit confused and I didn't feel the need to explain the story. lol. Maybe I should have but I thought it might be more fun to keep her wondering. lol.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne

special thanks to LotsofGlocks and John for posting this meetup and also the brass.

special thanks to Sartwell for introducing himself as soon as we walked in.

special thanks to RM for coming over and introducing herself and making my wife feel welcome among the group.

special thanks to Culpeper for the dvd and copy of the constitution. I WILL watch it. Maybe even tonight.

special thanks to Herbie for serving this fine country.

:whistle: who you talking about? :D It was great to meet you and your wife. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom