For those of you who support abortion...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Read the article and wasn't really shocked by it. It didn't change my thoughts on abortion as I don't consider what that guy did as abortion. I don't think that abortion should be used as a form of birth control but I don't believe that it is my right to tell someone else what to do with their body.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So we differ only when we believe it's allowed. What's the difference? If birth control isn't used you have a kid. If you don't have an abortion you have a kid.

Dude -
    What's wrong with you?
    Your post says I can't have sex. When am I allowed to have my sex then?
    I like to have sex cause.......It's fun.
    You just took Fun out of the whole equation. :dunno:

7urtle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    hammond
    The easiest idea is that NO ONE IS FOR ABORTION WHO IS ALIVE. their MOM did not ABORT their kid. So, no one ALIVE can be for abortion, since their mom didnt KILL THEM. .
    if given the choice id opt out at birth. im just making the best of it

random_eyes

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2009
    if given the choice id opt out at birth. im just making the best of it

I concur. Many parents are unfit to raise children. Slightly tongue in cheek, I think mandatory abortion unless the parent(s) have good credit rating or a co-signer.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    What's the penalty for smashing Bald Eagle eggs in the nest??? Is that frowned on by the Government?? How about Gila Monster eggs in the desert?? Can we smash those up too???

I am so glad we at least draw the line somewhere on who/what we can kill before it's born..Endangered/Threatened Species? No. Human beings??? Absolutley!!!!

I can't help but think a certain unemployed Jewish carpenter who had a run in with the Romans looks upon us from on high with an tear in His eye at our attitude towards that most precious gift...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Bugs are living, but you will still kill them in your home. Weeds are living, but you will still spray and pull them which kills them. I'm assuming you are not a vegan, so you are eating dead animals. Your house is made from wood which comes from trees which were living, so if you are going to pull that science religion b.s. get a better argument, and get real. If you're so pro life then quit being such a hypocrite.

By that logic I ought to be able to hunt people like deer.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bring up abortion and a gun forum goes all righteous... bring up peoples rights to smoke in a car with their new baby and the gun forum gets defensive as hell...

No double standard there

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Bring up abortion and a gun forum goes all righteous... bring up peoples rights to smoke in a car with their new baby and the gun forum gets defensive as hell...

No double standard there

There is a world of difference between actively killing a child and using a legally attainable substance in that child's presence. You have the right to smoke: you do not have the right to kill another human being for any reason save for self-defense or as a part of a just execution.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    There is a world of difference between actively killing a child and using a legally attainable substance in that child's presence. You have the right to smoke: you do not have the right to kill another human being for any reason save for self-defense or as a part of a just execution.

Well actually.... according to law, you have the right to do both. Did you forget that abortion is legal? (not including what the quack in the OP did)

The abortion argument is a rights issue and a morality issue, just like subjecting second hand smoke to your kids is.

Again... you don't want to see a fetus destroyed, but torturing your children with second hand smoke is completely ok. And your argument is that an unborn fetus is a life and has rights... but "THEY ARE MY CHILDREN" and "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO MY CHILDREN".

Thats a double standard. If I were to say, that the fetus is "HER FETUS" and its "HER DECISION" then all of a sudden, that logic no longer applies.

Last edited:

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    i've seen a lot of jokes on t.v. lately (within the last 8yrs or so) about abortion, or surviving abortions, or what have you. i didn't think much of it at first, but then a realized, if people are ok with abortion, where do we draw the line? you might say abortion isn't killing children, but isn't it? maybe this article will show you where we're headed...
    In Florida Legislature, Planned Parenthood lobbyist defends doctor-assisted infanticide when babies are born alive after botched abortions | Mail Online

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    the thing i don't understand is this, if a scientist finds a one cell organism on Mars the papers would all say that life was found on Mars, but a child in the womb of it's mother is not a life, its just a burden.:dunno:

7urtle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    hammond
    I concur. Many parents are unfit to raise children. Slightly tongue in cheek, I think mandatory abortion unless the parent(s) have good credit rating or a co-signer.
    not parents. the fact that majority of humans dont care about their fellow man.

cigarettes have the potential to cause cancer which can kill

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am not sure why everyone is arguing about abortion. The issue here is children that are born alive are then killed (does euthanized sound better?) with the backing of Planned Parenthood and our Dear Leader. It is just mystifying to me, how anyone can support that.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    There is a moment when the sperm penetrates the egg. There is a moment when the child draws its first breath outside its mother's body. Somewhere in between a lump of cells becomes a human being with rights.

I have no problem with the morning after pill, which ends a pregnancy after conception.

I have a problem with an elective abortion on a baby that can live outside the womb.

I don't understand the people who say that a fertilized egg is the exact same as an adult human.

I don't understand the people who say that an almost born baby is the same as a microscopic grouping of cells.

Somewhere in between lies a reasonable policy.

Dross has once again brought sense into a debate. I too believe there is a reasonable solution that lies in the middle ground. Your observations mimic mine.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I'm trying to imagine the "red ink" that would be spilled in this thread if we could still negative rep people. After having read through the whole thing, my position that mankind is a despicable race has been affirmed. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go hug my 4 month old son.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I can't even begin to understand how anyone could go thru with something like this.

How could anyone even do an abortion, while knowing that there are couples out there who would do ANYTHING to have your unwanted child.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    FACT: SCIENCE DEFINES a fetus as LIFE.
    FACT: SCIENCE DEFINES a CELL as LIFE
    FACT: SCIENCE DEFINES a species as everything that a 1 day old fertalized egg IS
    FACT: religion obviously defines it all as life

So: either you dont believe in science, or you dont believe in religion. This makes you a 2 sided MORON if you are OK with abortion. FACT: you are a hypocrite if you are FOR abortion since YOUR MOM BIRTHED YOU, YOU FREAKIN PATHETIC MORONS.

FACT: you just built a HUGE strawman and I'm going to set it on fire.

Look.... everyone here realizes that cells have life. The question is do those cells have more rights than the person housing those cells. And at what point in the developmental stage of a fetus does the right of the mother disappear?

As for being a hypocrite... my mom was able to take good care of me and provide me a life. Not all moms are capable of that.

Look at Africa for instance.... there are many places over there where life is miserable. If some African lady who is starving herself has 10 kids and they all starve to death by age 5 and have miserable, painful lives... then wouldn't abortion have been more humane?

In America, we don't have a starvation problem (yet), but how many of you guys *****ing right now have complained about bottom feeders taking advantage of welfare? (and yes, I can use the search engine if pushed)

You want abortion to be outlawed... are you prepared to put up with the societal strain that come with housing them?

Last year 1.3 million babies were aborted in the USA....

Last year 4.3 million people were on welfare...

What you are proposing is that we potentially increase welfare by 1.3 million a year...?​

How much tax money do you want to spend? How many more kids need to be orphans? How many more orphans do you want to grow up to be criminals because they were neglected by unfit parents? How many of those career criminals do you want to pay to house in prisons? How many more crimes do you want to watch these kids commit.

How about worldwide? 42 million abortions a year worldwide... Lets stop them all from happening. How much more foreign aid do you want to send to 3rd world countries?

How much do you people want income tax to increase? Another 30%... 40%?

I hear all of this talk about ending abortion and expecting everyone else to pay for the results.... ... If you're so passionate, why don't you lead by example?

Donate - Operation Rescue

Abortion Blackout | End abortion by 2020

Stop Abortion! | causes.com

Last edited:
    Top Bottom