For those of you who support abortion...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You're wrong sir.

You don't know what it's like to be pregnant for one day. You don't know what it's like to be raped. You don't know what it's like raising a child with the direct lineage of your father or brother or cousin that forced himself on you.

Don't pretend to know what is best for a person until you experience these things.
    So, because something bad happened to someone, it makes the killing of someone else not murder?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My guess is that a lot of these abortions are from people that used protection that failed, this was their backup method. Or it is cheaper and easier than using birth control of any kind:dunno:

I have no idea. Some are reckless crazy sexin', some are sexin' with a condom gone wrong, some are pure evil sexin' when one party (usually the gal) doesn't consent to the sex.

I have no idea where there would be reliable stats for anything like that.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So, because something bad happened to someone, it makes the killing of someone else not murder?

Who can say that forcing a women to carry a child a full 9 months is the right thing to do? Well, a lot of people here can say so, of course.

The government is good at force. At the barrel of a gun if necessary. And that is what many here would rather see.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Who can say that forcing a women to carry a child a full 9 months is the right thing to do? Well, a lot of people here can say so, of course.

The government is good at force. At the barrel of a gun if necessary. And that is what many here would rather see.
    I for one, never said I would force a woman to carry a child, but I would still think her a murderer.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Anyone attacking the abortion issue in the don't have one because its ( insert your reason here) camp, should be advocating the distribution of free contraceptives anywhere they think they might be useful.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    You're wrong sir.

You don't know what it's like to be pregnant for one day. You don't know what it's like to be raped. You don't know what it's like raising a child with the direct lineage of your father or brother or cousin that forced himself on you.

Don't pretend to know what is best for a person until you experience these things.
    No....
    YOU are wrong...
    Killing without moral justification is MURDER.
    The Commandment originally stated;
    "Thou shalt not Murder"
    Murder as defined is the unjust taking of a human life.
    Abortion is the unjust taking of a human life.

There is NO justification for snuffing out the life of a child.
    EVER!!!!!!
    Rape and incest are heinous crimes against individuals which carry punishment for the offender.
    BUT..
    Those crimes ought not be used as an EXCUSE to take the life of a child.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No....
    YOU are wrong...
    Killing without moral justification is MURDER.
    The Commandment originally stated;
    "Thou shalt not Murder"
    Murder as defined is the unjust taking of a human life.
    Abortion is the unjust taking of a human life.

There is NO justification for snuffing out the life of a child.
    EVER!!!!!!
    Rape and incest are heinous crimes against individuals which carry punishment for the offender.
    BUT..
    Those crimes ought not be used as an EXCUSE to take the life of a child.

You're waaaaay too emotional to talk about this rationally.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think all murderers should be treated equally.

With a stroke of a pen, you may get your wish someday. But I really doubt we'll ever see abortion criminalized anytime soon.

De-funded, possibly - with the right politicians in place - which they wont be when they mention how they feel about abortion when they campaign :laugh:.

It's a squirrely one, abortion is.

But I don't see it as murder. It certainly isn't pleasant.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    You're waaaaay too emotional to talk about this rationally.
    Actually considering that the topic is the murder of children I think I'm being pretty restrained in my observations.
    Children can't defend themselves.
    I feel that they deserve all of the protection that we can give them.
    You may choose to turn your back on the murder of innocents but I choose to confront those who have a deficient conscience and support killing children.

Nuff said!!

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    With a stroke of a pen, you may get your wish someday. But I really doubt we'll ever see abortion criminalized anytime soon.

De-funded, possibly - with the right politicians in place - which they wont be when they mention how they feel about abortion when they campaign :laugh:.

Usually people that don't see it as murder are trying to make themselves feel better, probably from lifes prior decisions.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Easy for me to see it as murder. I knocked someone up about 19 years ago, I was scared to death she was going to murder my son. Obviously, I didn't know he was a boy then and didn't have a clue what her views on abortion or anything else was for that matter. If she had had an abortion it would have been the murder of my flesh and blood. :twocents:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Actually considering that the topic is the murder of children I think I'm being pretty restrained in my observations.
    Children can't defend themselves.
    I feel that they deserve all of the protection that we can give them.
    You may choose to turn your back on the murder of innocents but I choose to confront those who have a deficient conscience and support killing children.

Nuff said!!

Ohhhhhh you confront them, eh? :laugh:

You swing your keyboard like a katana at the screen and ...?

Tell me, how do you confront "them"?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Easy for me to see it as murder. I knocked someone up about 19 years ago, I was scared to death she was going to murder my son. Obviously, I didn't know he was a boy then and didn't have a clue what her views on abortion or anything else was for that matter. If she had had an abortion it would have been the murder of my flesh and blood. :twocents:

What do you think you would've done if she terminated your flesh and blood?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    There are a few rabid pro-lifers on my Facebook friends list. It makes me laugh a bit when they support errant bombings and drone attacks that kill many innocent children in other countries but the thought of a single abortion makes them put 47 exclamation points after a not-so-well thought out comment.

Top Bottom