• ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Wormhole.

Plane and all of it's passengers will land at their destination healthy and in one piece in 150 years. None of them will know they've been missing as they experienced no gap in time or ageing. They step off the plane to a future world that is unknown and foreign to them.

This is all the pre-planned marketing of a great scifi movie that hasn't even began filming yet.

James Cameron, eat your heart out.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    My money's on a the deflated autopilot.

My money is that the media needs to drum up some more activity to sell some more ads now that the Ferguson announcement and immigration Exec Order have come and gone. Pretty soon we'll start hearing about the one shot down in the Ukraine and "new evidence" that Russia was involved.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Which THEY.

There are so many possibilities. Just a few from this very thread:

No debris, no plane, flight didn't exist. :dunno:

I don't believe the flight even existed… yet.

Bush did it while trying to slow Putin down

I'm not saying it was aliens...but just saying it must have been aliens.

Small Nuke. Vaporized everyone and everything.

With no indication and no plane... who's to say it's not still intact and landed somewhere. There are lots of things you can do with a plane.

S.P.E.C.T.R.E.

Ill tell ya who it was... it was that damned Sasquatch.

I think its the real life version of Oceanic Flight 815

Can you say -

Delta Force

Someone has a planeload of hostages. There was too much work to just ditch it in the ocean. No one claiming responsibility yet. This is all very interesting.

Latest story on the news is that the FBI and NTSB suspect the plane may have been stolen to load up with explosives for future use as another 9/11 style bomb. No explanation offered for all the people on board.

It's in a hangar on an abandoned airfield. Interior is being stripped out to make room for a big arsed home made nuclear 'devise'. Destination?, who knows? Scary to even guess.

What are the chances that whoever took the plane waited a few days, then went out into the ocean and threw some parts of a plane in there so it will take some heat off them while searchers think they found it? Holy run on sentence. But really, it makes sense to me.

According to the official narrative our government provided us, it is perfectly normal for giant planes to be obliterated with little to no debris, bodies, luggage, etc.

Heck, this very thing happened four times in one day so it must be rather common. All they ever found was a few random pieces and a terrorist passport from what I heard.

Suspended in flight.....time warp.

Wormhole.

Plane and all of it's passengers will land at their destination healthy and in one piece in 150 years. None of them will know they've been missing as they experienced no gap in time or ageing. They step off the plane to a future world that is unknown and foreign to them.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    France unsure plane part came from MH370, source says - CNN.com

"There are strong indications that this flaperon is from MH370, but we are still unsure. We are still missing identification from the parts list in order to fully confirm it is from MH370."
    A source close to the investigation told CNN, "What we know so far is that it is for sure from a 777. We know that this is the only 777 that is missing in that specific region.
    "We still need to identify a number that is inside the flaperon. It is a Spanish subcontracting company that owns that part. This company would be able to identify this number, but the staff is on vacation. We'll have to wait for next week to get their guidance.

Not everything is a conspiracy, folks...and like I've said a few dozen times on this forum, 777s just don't "hide".

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I'll wait for a reputable source, such as Aviationweek to confirm, or not, where those parts came from. All conspiracy possibilities noted, most people cannot even begin to imagine how big the Indian Ocean really is, or the Pacific, for that matter. It's pretty deep in places, too. Remember, it took a year to find the Air France flight over the south Atlantic, and they had a pretty good idea where it went down.

I'm also skeptical anyone would be able to steal a 777 with all those people on board and land it somewhere without a trace. I'm not saying impossible, just skeptical.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I find it perfectly plausible that the people in a Spanish company who could identify the part would all be on vacation....seriously. One thing that the Spanish (and Greek, and Italian, and French, and Portugese, etc.) value is workig as little as possible.

Top Bottom