• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    New conspiracy theory suggests connections between Bin Ladin family construction group , Bush and Jacob Rothschild becomes the sole owner of a patent for micro chips with military / commercial avionics applications .

The jist is this , an Austin , TX . based company called Freescale Semiconductor , makes the sensors / microchips and had just released some military electronic warfare gadget a day before the flight .

Of the 239 folks on the plane , 70 of them were engineers working to make the companies overseas plants more efficient , 20 of them were " higher up " types .

Of the 5 patent holders , 4 were passengers on that flight .

Who's the fifth patent holder ? The company itself , who owns the company ? Jacob Rothschild .

Anonymous - Jacob Rothschild Malaysian Airliner MH 370 - YouTube

This is according to hacker group Anonymous and I don't have a clue if any of it's true .

Anyone know how to look up patent holders ?

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Yeah....I don't fly the 777 but I do fly a widebody jet (I've moved on from the plane in my avatar).

Ain't NO WAY an airplane hits water and ends up "intact". None.

Additionally, the thought that such a plane could be "cyber-hijacked", as linked in the text, is also complete and total stupidity.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Yeah....I don't fly the 777 but I do fly a widebody jet (I've moved on from the plane in my avatar).

Ain't NO WAY an airplane hits water and ends up "intact". None.

Additionally, the thought that such a plane could be "cyber-hijacked", as linked in the text, is also complete and total stupidity.

US Airways 1549

I'm thinking intact wasn't a literal description but a comparative one to distinguish it between blown to smithereens.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Captain Sully is not impressed. :):

LOL...point taken.

A 777 coming out of cruise to via (in the very best case scenario) a controlled decent in the middle of the Indian Ocean is a wee bit different, however, than an A320 with Alpha Floor protection ditching in the Hudson River.

My guess is its departure from altitude coincided with tanks-dry and flameout...which ain't going to result in a low rate of descent impact.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    LOL...point taken.

A 777 coming out of cruise to via (in the very best case scenario) a controlled decent in the middle of the Indian Ocean is a wee bit different, however, than an A320 with Alpha Floor protection ditching in the Hudson River.

My guess is its departure from altitude coincided with tanks-dry and flameout...which ain't going to result in a low rate of descent impact.
    I don't think the pilot envisioned this as part of the end story.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Suspended in flight.....time warp.
    It's just a jump to the left…
    Time%2Bwarp.jpg

And then a step to the riii-iii-iii-iii-ight!

Top Bottom