• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I find it perfectly plausible that the people in a Spanish company who could identify the part would all be on vacation....seriously. One thing that the Spanish (and Greek, and Italian, and French, and Portugese, etc.) value is workig as little as possible.

^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^ A significant perecentage of european workers take vacation in August and September, often multiple weeks.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I suspect that when they return from vacation, they will confirm not only that the piece belongs to MH370 but that "normal office fires" were responsible for bringing it down. ;)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    They're already discounting it due to the necessary flight path. Funny how they have no idea where it's at and yet they are so quick to discount any possibility.

Yeah, why would anyone discount the story of a kid who says he found an intact fuselage in the wild with skeletons strapped in the seats weeks ago and there are still no pictures.

Illuminati.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Yeah, why would anyone discount the story of a kid who says he found an intact fuselage in the wild with skeletons strapped in the seats weeks ago and there are still no pictures.

Illuminati.

Fair enough - but I personally don't want to hack through the jungles of the Muslim controlled part of the Phillipines to figure it out, either. There ARE places there that are 5 weeks from nowhere.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Fair enough - but I personally don't want to hack through the jungles of the Muslim controlled part of the Phillipines to figure it out, either. There ARE places there that are 5 weeks from nowhere.

A kid comes across a plane full of skeletons..........in the jungle???
    It would be like "Stand By Me" - the Tarzan version.

A boys dream come true..........until they notice girls.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    9n917Ky.png

Top Bottom