• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The PD35 Tactical has a little more light than the PD35 (1000 lumens vs. 960) and the metal button for changing modes (and the crenelated bezel, but I have no opinion on that). Plus the mode switch can shift turbo/strobe/low to the tail switch.

Things just got serious up in here.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The PD35 Tactical has a little more light than the PD35 (1000 lumens vs. 960) and the metal button for changing modes (and the crenelated bezel, but I have no opinion on that). Plus the mode switch can shift turbo/strobe/low to the tail switch.

Things just got serious up in here.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.
    Why don't you just stop with flashlights for a while and start a new hobby...........how about Knives. They seem harmless. :):

Are Weapon Lights still considered to be flashlights?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The first step is admitting you have a problem.
    Why don't you just stop with flashlights for a while and start a new hobby...........how about Knives. They seem harmless. :):

Are Weapon Lights still considered to be flashlights?

I see what you did there! Both times!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    OK gang help me out, I bought a Surefire E1 teardrop style executive flashlight here from a member (Thanks Grunt) to clip to my car visor for nights when my cell phone light just wont cut it. As sold to me two weeks ago I knew the lamp (Surefire MN01) was out and needed replacement, so I ordered one from a police supply on line. I got it yesterday, put it in with a brand new Panasonic 123A Lithium battery and nix nein nada nothing happened. So I believe my replacement bulb is about as good as the one I was replacing and have contacted the seller in the meantime. My question is.............anybody know of a local Indy source for a replacement bulb I can try at point of sale so I don't have to play a game of on line tag anymore. I tried SR Jenkins a LE Surefire dealer, but they no longer carry the replacement bulb I need. Here is a pic of the light and bulb lamp for reference.

http://
    28h2b6d.jpg

http://
    5befyv.jpg

Anybody know of an INDY store or shop with the bulb I need?

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Rhino original bulb is bad and replacement ordered through Otltactical on line(Otltactical.com) appears bad, battery is new and tests ok. Just end cap, and body, and head all aluminum. I will call M&J in Forteville. Don't know anybody else that carries them.

PS Had to send Otltactical pics of their defective bulb they sent me as new, DESTROYED so they would refund my PayPal acct.http://
    e9ua8k.jpg

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    With all the other good options, I just can't justify what surefire wants for a light OR a suppressor these days.

I agree. Good stuff, but unless you are in the sandbox, life depending on it, in a war zone, etc, there is much bigger bang for the buck out there.

Top Bottom