First they came for the air travelers... TSA agents hit the streets in Tennessee

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I buy my guns with a smile on my face :D Sometimes i even dry fire

Dont worry, Sarah Palin will be giving back all the money she collected for her campaign .... oh wait ...... sorry she's going to build a bigger fence and get a bigger bus, maybe next time

Paulbots like federal penetration ?

Man learn something new every day.

Selling books is collecting campaign money?

No more John Grisham for me!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Maybe we should throw our support behind one of the candidates who have actively supported Police State legislation. Off the top of my head, Newt helped craft the Homeland Security Act (which created the TSA), Santorum voted for it and unabashedly supports it, and Bachmann voted to renew the Patriot Act. I have heard zero from any of them about repealing or even shrinking/defunding the TSA. So I do see Paul as a better candidate from his peers. He has a message that I agree with.
    Where have I ever stated on this Forum that I support a Larger Government?!

All I am saying is Ron Paul Reminds me of the Swiss in the WW's...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You didn't. You "suggested that he was no better than his peers."

So maybe we should support his peers then. No difference apparently.

Never Stated I have supported His Peers either have I... :popcorn:

I am really considering voting for Fictitious Characters this next Election Cycle... :dunno:

I think Snoopy would make a good POTUS, and I am really thinking that Bun-bun would work for his running mate... :popcorn:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Thats why my "late to the party" comment. Truck drivers have endured the wrath of feds, state and locals LEOS for many , many years. All of sudden there is a video with more feds in it handing brochures to some truckers and it is some super duper conspiracy? Makes for a good belly laugh at the nievity.

Federal intrusion into these matters is a big deal to some of us.

Paul has never advocted for the feds to get out of truck inspections, just the closing of TSA. The inspections would go on since most are done by state LEOs.
    Read post 73 and try again. I have never advocated for the check points or the feds intrusion.

How would he advocate for or against anything that is done by state LEO's? That doesn't even make any sense.

Never Stated I have supported His Peers either have I... :popcorn:

No, you haven't. I'm not trying to be a jerk but you haven't actually stated anything factual or useful in this entire thread. You keep flopping back and forth to instigate things without making any real points.

What, exactly, is your point?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    No, you haven't. I'm not trying to be a jerk but you haven't actually stated anything factual or useful in this entire thread. You keep flopping back and forth to instigate things without making any real points.

What, exactly, is your point?

Apparently Reading Comprehension is lost on you?!
    Or maybe it is philosophical thought?!

I have been straight as an arrow on my comments in this thread, you are the one who is attempting to read me replies as instigation with no real points. Maybe my point is just to demonstrate that a Politicians is just a Politician, no matter what their Name or Party is. Maybe my point is to repeatedly make you a fool. Maybe my point is to get others to think about what a Man can do in 30+ years of Work. Maybe my point is to see how many times you will beat your head against your desk. Maybe my point is to show that a Politician that will not play nice on the Hill will get nothing done as POTUS. Maybe I have no point at all...

I could do this all night long...

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Apparently Reading Comprehension is lost on you?!
    Or maybe it is philosophical thought?!

I have been straight as an arrow on my comments in this thread, you are the one who is attempting to read me replies as instigation with no real points. Maybe my point is just to demonstrate that a Politicians is just a Politician, no matter what their Name or Party is. Maybe my point is to repeatedly make you a fool. Maybe my point is to get others to think about what a Man can do in 30+ years of Work. Maybe my point is to see how many times you will beat your head against your desk. Maybe my point is to show that a Politician that will not play nice on the Hill will get nothing done as POTUS. Maybe I have no point at all...

I could do this all night long...

Unfortunately you accomplished none of those things. But keep trying. There will be more Ron Paul threads for you to attempt the same failed arguments.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Catfight.jpg

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Alright fellow paulbots time to take a breath. This search and destroy mentality has to go.

The only person in this thread that attacked liberty is Wwwildthing. And don't pile on there either please.

Sincerely,
    Paulbot #3224532

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Alright fellow paulbots time to take a breath. This search and destroy mentality has to go.

The only person in this thread that attacked liberty is Wwwildthing. And don't pile on there either please.

Sincerely,
    Paulbot #3224532

Can't stop it!
    It is in the genetic makeup of a Paulbot.

I have to go for my morning coffee. I am sure RP can be brought into that act too.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Soon they will have these all over the highways as well.
    Do License-Plate Scanners Fight Crime or Invade Privacy? - TIME
    We'll have our vehicles movements tracked and monitored, and of course it will be for our safety

IL has had scanners that scan your whole vehicles for WMD's for a few years now. They sometimes post them on highways, so your WHOLE car is getting scanned as you drive through.

The inspections are still being run by the feds. They bring locals along for the ride.

TSA VIPR inspection program targets truck fleets

VIPR teams are made up of local and state along with Federal Air marshals not normal TSA agents FYI.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    We've been putting up with rape and murder for many years too. If an abuse goes on long enough, it doesn't age into a good thing.

Never implied or stated it was a "good thing'.

Just seems the "its a conspricy" now lets run around with our hair on fire Paulbot thinks what is happening, is something new and improved.
    Feds have been checking trucks for many many years and it seems to me it is disengenous for them to start raising heck now after sitting on thier hands and keeping their mouths shut for the last 40 years. Where were they when the truckers were complaining in the 60s, 70s , 80s, 90s ?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Never implied or stated it was a "good thing'.

Just seems the "its a conspricy" now lets run around with our hair on fire Paulbot thinks what is happening, is something new and improved.
    Feds have been checking trucks for many many years and it seems to me it is disengenous for them to start raising heck now after sitting on thier hands and keeping their mouths shut for the last 40 years. Where were they when the truckers were complaining in the 60s, 70s , 80s, 90s ?

I had no idea that the Feds were doing random searches of truckers for 40 years. What department was doing them? I'd have been just as against it then as I am now. That said, the TSA has become such an abusive organization that this deserves a lot of attention and condemnation.

Top Bottom