• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    You know, Ryan, I don't believe you've ever posted pics of your new gun, or even given us details about it. What is it? 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen?

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    SavageEagle,
    My best advice is to take a good glass with your G19. After that you should be able to hit a man sized target at 100 yards and at 21' put them all into a one inch circle. I personally carry nothing but Glocks and it you can master the trigger rest you will find that they are very easy to shoot and are accurate.
    There is a class in Seymore on the 19th and 20th of this month. If this class does not help you becoming a pistolerro extreme and you are unhappy with the results I will send you for free a 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo to make up for the ammo you shoot.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You know, Ryan, I don't believe you've ever posted pics of your new gun, or even given us details about it. What is it? 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen?

2nd Gen. I'll get pics up in a bit.

SavageEagle,
    My best advice is to take a good glass with your G19. After that you should be able to hit a man sized target at 100 yards and at 21' put them all into a one inch circle. I personally carry nothing but Glocks and it you can master the trigger rest you will find that they are very easy to shoot and are accurate.
    There is a class in Seymore on the 19th and 20th of this month. If this class does not help you becoming a pistolerro extreme and you are unhappy with the results I will send you for free a 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo to make up for the ammo you shoot.

Man I'd LOVE to come. Unfortunately we just paid off our bills this month and are flat broke. I was suppose to go shooting this Glock this weekend, but I can't go now. :xmad: Maybe if this computer repair deal comes through for me, but right now..... :dunno: I wish people I've applied with would fire someone so I could get a real job! :): J/K I wouldn't wish anyone get fired. Kinda. :):

I will look into that class though. I've had a few to look into now.

You know, I feel so proud to be an American. Where else can you find this much knowledge of firearms and have sooooo many choices for training, competetion, and people who are eager to go shooting with you?!?!?! :D

:patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    PermaGear012.jpg

PermaGear011.jpg

I have to upload my others....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :): It is my baby. My precious sentimental object that symbolizes what's wrong with this Country today. I'd burn the Glock before I let the Eagle go. :D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I see that in print a lot, I hear it being said a lot, I never have EVER seen a Glock for sale with an ad that says;

"I use my sub $500 Glock as a fighting pistol. I dropped it in mud, sand and dirt and then fired it. I stepped on the mags, picked them up, insertted them in the well and fired away. I buried it, dropped it from a plane, dragged it behind a truck and picked it up and still fired it." (low round count, 15 rounds down the pipe, partial box of ammo available) ROTFL

that falls in to the "slight holster wear" category :D

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    So, 450 + 325 (ammo shipped) = 775

Just about the price of a cheap AR

Is this class for the average JOE? or more for someone in LEO/Military?
    or anyone with 450 :D

Has anyone linked it yet?

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    So, 450 + 325 (ammo shipped) = 775

Is this class for the average JOE? or more for someone in LEO/Military?
    or anyone with 450

"I've been getting some informal training here and there. I don't need a certificate to show I know what I'm doing." Yup, heard that attitude before! Good luck hitting that barn.

For $450, that's a great deal on quality training. Those 1000 round all work towards a solid base, not 20 times at the range, shooting a 50 box of white Wally loads, reinforcing the same defects in stance, grip, etc.

That $450 will pay dividends every time you go to the range, every time you draw your weapon.

I've paid 3 times that at Gunsite, and it was worth every penny, Paid twice that to take the Tom Brown Tracker Basic, worth every penny. Every instructor I've ever met has told me to take all the classes ypu can, you'll learn something different from each of them.

I'll be adding to my training right after our Mexico plant settles down, Jan/Febv/March. I know 2 guys from Indy that have taken it, and speak highly of it.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Google wasn't working for, all I got was your post about your new used RIA not firing a cheap mag, nor working with Blazer brass...

and of course I get obnoxious the minute the 1911 crew jump in a glock conversation and tell us all about how bad our triggers are and that they need to be tossed in a bucket of concrete.

I need no koolaid, my Glock fires everything I put in it, every time I pull the trigger.

Some people can't stand my ugly, cheap gun that just works. Still don't know why they care so much.

I do think your RIA is sexy though, I kind like the not-high dollar models.

It is quite easy for 1911 guys to complain about other triggers. There are few people who would dare compare the trigger of a modern striker fired pistol with a 1911 trigger. When you are accustomed to a very short, light, crisp single action trigger it is easy to be discontent with a glock trigger.

You do know that was hyperbole, right? You know, a gross exaggeration to make a point. Not even I would go that far. If I did I would have nothing left to day dream about.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to add the smilie so you would know that this too is a joke----->:D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    It is quite easy for 1911 guys to complain about other triggers. There are few people who would dare compare the trigger of a modern striker fired pistol with a 1911 trigger. When you are accustomed to a very short, light, crisp single action trigger it is easy to be discontent with a glock trigger.

You do know that was hyperbole, right? You know, a gross exaggeration to make a point. Not even I would go that far. If I did I would have nothing left to day dream about.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to add the smilie so you would know that this too is a joke----->:D

dude, i've learned to take EVERYTHING you post in a Glock thread with a grain of salt. :D

and I fire back anyway ;)

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    dude, i've learned to take EVERYTHING you post in a Glock thread with a grain of salt. :D

and I fire back anyway ;)
    :hehe::yesway: That's good. It sounded (read) like you were genuinely offended by the bucket of cement comment. I'm glad we understand each other. Keep 'em coming.

Top Bottom