• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I must be in the minority on here. Im about as liberal as you can get and also a gun lover.

I don't exactly know where I fall on the liberal vs conservative scale... I just know what I believe in and what I stand for...and hopefully there's someone out there for me who can hopefully think like I do.....that's the point itsn't it?

Tru3Flight91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    West Point, New York
    I tried dating off a site like that once. OKcupid.com. It's the most professional free site out there. I thought I could tolerate dating a liberal... first date was so awkward with all the Bush bashing and Obama worshipping. I was sickened. Guess a conservative/republica/maybe libertarian is what I'm looking for.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Silly Gun Tot'n Conservatives!

Lib or Conservative shouldn't really matter too much when you first meet. Most self claiming liberals that I've talked to aren't nearly as liberal as they think. IF you ask "fair" questions without a bias in them. But I'm BOTH, very liberal with my rights, but very conservative as to what my rights are. That makes me an Right Wing Extremist :rockwoot:IMO. Keep trying, as mentioned in another post I wake up with Ol' Mossy, Ol Ruger every morning. That and I have a huge attack cat with razor claws (and a laser on his head) to keep me on my toes .

Sorry to hear about your luck on that round, keep on going. I'd be tempted to play along myself. "Yeah, that's just insane, and those same people don't want to get 1600 dollar a year fines for not having insurance the Savior deems fitting in a ruse Max Baccus even said was for the redistribution of weath. Dumb suckers, they're contributing to society when you can get ahead but just not doing anything."

See what she says to that.:popcorn:

Sanguine Samurai

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Indiana
    I must have got lucky. I met my girlfriend 3 years ago on Match.com and she will shoot anything you hand her. She shot my buddy's shotgun a while back. It was sexy! She shot it from the hip wild west style... note to self: purchase a shotgun!

Top Bottom