• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Her incessant political posting is crazy. Maybe I'll add her back after the election. It's like the DNC has stories and links beamed right into her head and onto her computer. Just finally got sick of it. Who does she think she is going to sway with all this? I can really see how this can split a country to fight against itself.

Jason

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have a few family members the I get tired of their crap also. I just click off the "show in news feed" option. I have unfriended a few also.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I usually delete anybody who spams political (Left or Right) or anything annoying on FB (games, complaints, drama, etc.). I have a question I ask myself before I post anything: Is it inspiring or funny? If not I don't post it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I have a Facebutt page and have visited it about 4 times. Quite possibly a more worthless waste of time than the cop bashing threads around here.:dunno:

Apparently there are a billion people in this world who need a real life.:rolleyes:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I have "unfriended" and blocked my entire family because of their BS progressive crap. Even my conservative brother lost the right to see my FB page because he thinks it is offensive for me to ask unskilled motorists to look out for motorcycles and claims that people riding motorcycles are the ones to blame because motorcycles are sooo much more dangerous than unskilled drivers behind the wheel of a car.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Her incessant political posting is crazy. Maybe I'll add her back after the election. It's like the DNC has stories and links beamed right into her head and onto her computer. Just finally got sick of it. Who does she think she is going to sway with all this? I can really see how this can split a country to fight against itself.

Jason

Maybe you should tell her, and not necessarily "us". Of course, I don't use facebook.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I have 2 reasons for FB, to look at the funny pics and to post up stuff to **** of the people who disagree with me. everyone else is just collateral damage and can put me on ignore. I warned them. LOL

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I have a Facebutt page and have visited it about 4 times. Quite possibly a more worthless waste of time than the cop bashing threads around here.:dunno:

Apparently there are a billion people in this world who need a real life.:rolleyes:

I don't understanding the hatin' on FB. Especially on an internet forum. :n00b:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I've never had a family interaction on facebook involving politics where it enhanced my relationship with them. I really try to bite my tongue as best I can in response to other's posts if they are family

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    This is how it goes with my family on Facebook, guess that's why we don't see each other often even though we're in the same area. I see the lady that cuts my hair more often than my sisters.

I saw a signature today on INGO that I liked and posted on my wall:

270481_4545624314996_1974210082_n.jpg

Last edited:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

It must be nice havin your family and friends nearby. Some of us don't. THe wife's youngest brother is in NJ, middle in Phoenix, parents in Tuscon, aunt in Gainesville etc. Friends spread from coast to coast that makes phone calls hard to keep up with. Some of us just like to keep in contact with loved ones even if we're seperated by thousands of miles.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I try to have civil discussions about politics. Most times people get angry when you prove they're either wrong, and/or don't know what they're talking about.

How hard is it to pick up a book and read it?

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    I don't mind this type of stuff on FB. I don't want to surround myself with all clones to me. I like the variety. It makes our friendships stronger.

Top Bottom