• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yep. We now have confirmation that the White House was working with the DOJ since at least April on this.

It's amazing that the Biden Administration is so bold and so willing to lie about not being involved in this prior to the raid.

They know the MSM will cover for their lie, and if it is exposed, they know there will be no repercussions for it.
    There might be repercussions when the once and future president adopts their precedent of the sitting president being able to revoke executive privilege for the previous president

I know Trump will have the balls to use it on Biden, we just need to get him some help in the House and Senate. Then we can see just how sleazy the Biden family really are and how much they sold us out to the Chinese

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

With Republicans like these, who needs Democrats?
    I read what was referenced in the linked article, and I can't say that I disagree with him. Full transparency from the DOJ and FBI? Sign me up. The raid was political? Yup. Stating that calls from the right to defund the FBI have the same kooky ring to them as do the calls to defund the police from the extremists on the left? Umm, yeah.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They are only calling to defund the FBI because that can be done immediately when they take control of the house. They may not be able to drive a stake through its heart due to the filibuster, but they can certainly starve it into submission

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They are only calling to defund the FBI because that can be done immediately when they take control of the house. They may not be able to drive a stake through its heart due to the filibuster, but they can certainly starve it into submission
    Look at you, being all optimistic and stuff!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Just watched Jesse Waters talking with a former Supreme Court law clerk. Biden knew everything that was going on and approved it, Garland been caught lying about it. And a Judge already said back in 2012 that Presidents can have anything they want and leave with anything they want, Even if its classified they can say its personnel records therefore perfectly legal to have. You can keep or turn over to library your choice. This raid was all about damage control. Getting those documents that showed the corruption of the Obama, Biden, Hillary and the FBI especially when it came to Ukraine (Crenshaw too, which is why he is for the FBI).....this was a "fishing and hatchet job".

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    These conversations are beginning to sound less vaguely like the arguments between Whigs and Tories just about two and a half centuries ago. Interesting times. Learn from history, or.....
    Crenshaw is part of a conspiracy against Trump causing him to support the FBI. I don't think I need to look at history for that one

Top Bottom