• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry for posting NBC, but…

Pence didn’t take classified documents. Well Pence isn’t the president who has plenary power to classify or declassify whatever. So I hope not.

And could that putz be any more self righteous? Jeez, he should have been a TV evangelist. His cadence of speech is like a preacher. Every time he finishes a statement it feels like he’s about to bow his head and say, “let us pray.”

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Sorry for posting NBC, but…

Pence didn’t take classified documents. Well Pence isn’t the president who has plenary power to classify or declassify whatever. So I hope not.

And could that putz be any more self righteous? Jeez, he should have been a TV evangelist. His cadence of speech is like a preacher. Every time he finishes a statement it feels like he’s about to bow his head and say, “let us pray.”

Hes what republicans used to look for in a candidate. Bush, mccain, romney... guys like my grandpa love that style of personality. I hate it. I want a fighter, someone who isnt afraid to say "thats retarded" knowing theyll get ran thru the coals for it. I hope these pence types never hold office again, the left has taken advantage of them for so long thats why we are in the position we are in. Bring on the trump types, love him or hate him, he got **** done and wasnt afraid to call a duck a duck.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    You're just now noticing this? :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hes what republicans used to look for in a candidate. Bush, mccain, romney... guys like my grandpa love that style of personality. I hate it. I want a fighter, someone who isnt afraid to say "thats retarded" knowing theyll get ran thru the coals for it. I hope these pence types never hold office again, the left has taken advantage of them for so long thats why we are in the position we are in. Bring on the trump types, love him or hate him, he got **** done and wasnt afraid to call a duck a duck.
    His greater than thou schtick is very annoying. I can just see the boomer grannies hearts melting, “Oh. He’s such a righteous man.” :rolleyes:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Saw this a few days ago. It will likely be some time before the veracity of the claims in the article are determined, but if indeed the DOJ and Bureau conducted this raid to cover past sins, a lot of people need to stare the inside of a prison cell for a very long time. Based on history the claims are entirely plausible, which really means we truly have the government of a third world banana republic.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Saw this a few days ago. It will likely be some time before the veracity of the claims in the article are determined, but if indeed the DOJ and Bureau conducted this raid to cover past sins, a lot of people need to stare the inside of a prison cell for a very long time. Based on history the claims are entirely plausible, which really means we truly have the government of a third world banana republic.

How does that make sense? The theory is they take them and then "oops" they just disappear?

Plus, if there are such documents, I would think Trump would have copies, physical or digital, or them.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    How does that make sense? The theory is they take them and then "oops" they just disappear?

Plus, if there are such documents, I would think Trump would have copies, physical or digital, or them.
    I guess it wouldn't make sense if one assumed competence and ethics were hallmarks of the culture within the Bureau, but I think history, particularly recent history, has pretty much destroyed that frame of reference.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I guess it wouldn't make sense if one assumed competence and ethics were hallmarks of the culture within the Bureau, but I think history, particularly recent history, has pretty much destroyed that frame of reference.
    They may have no ethics or even much sense of right or wrong, but they aren't total idiots.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well, it looks like we will get to see part of the affidavit. The question is how much?:

Reinhart formally rejects DOJ argument to keep Trump affidavit sealed, calls raid 'unprecedented'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...ump-affidavit-sealed-calls-raid-unprecedented
    So the guy who signed off on an incredibly vague warrant, for an organization known for leaking information to the press and using that as basis for a warrant, is shocked at the outcome of giving the organization an incredibly vague warrant?

Anybody else see this?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So the guy who signed off on an incredibly vague warrant, for an organization known for leaking information to the press and using that as basis for a warrant, is shocked at the outcome of giving the organization an incredibly vague warrant?

Anybody else see this?
    He never thought that the seat would get this hot. He was assured they would get Trump this time…

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    He never thought that the seat would get this hot. He was assured they would get Trump this time…
    ^^^ This. I surmise the Judge had his known proclivities toward Trump manipulated (Shades of Whitmer "plot"), and was led to believe the FBI would enter MAL, immediately obtain absolute and unquestionable proof of criminal activity and an idictment or arrest would occur within hours.

Now, the Judge is starting to realize he is either exposed, or he was played. One of the few things he can do to protect himself is expose what was brought to him. If it turns out the FBI's basis for the Warrant was flawed / unlawful the Judge now has some cover. This one however; will be harder for the FBI / administrative state to hide, compared to the FISA court.

A nice side benefit for the country would also be the exposure of further and continued criminal corruption within the FBI. Specifically directed toward one political side and figure.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    ^^^ That was an awesome short read, with a lot of truth packed into an opinion piece with a dash of humor.
    Kurt Schlichter is an awesome and hilarious writer. I highly recommend his columns and his books. Read Militant Normals if you want a no holds barred view of how the left views conservatives and what we should do to counteract their insanity.

Top Bottom