• ...and so much more!
  • blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Well that's about worthless. :rolleyes:

Not worthless to the White House. What didn't make the headlines yesterday?

1. One year anniversary of Kabul bombing killing 13 Marines.

2. Stock market bombs yesterday due to Fed chairman remarks and continued Biden-flation.

Nope, it was Orange Man Bad, affidavit, redactions, "top secret!", etc...plus they didn't reveal anything of real substance to the public or their enemies.

I'd say Biden won the message war yesterday.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I am not a fan of Trump.

Regardless, if one cannot see the corruption of the central state, one if blind as a bat and MUCH less perceptive.

It's long past time to move on.
    I generally agree. But move on to what? Secession? What does that look like?

I think it's coming. The governor of New York told Republicans to leave the state. I know that many people in red states would just as soon Democrats leave their states. So I suppose it's possible for there to be some self-sorting by political affiliation. Is that good? I dunno. It's not good that we have this growing dichotomy of world view where the two sides are approaching zero compatibility.

But then if we sort ourselves by conservative/progressive, we lose the benefit of the yin/yang that keeps society moving forward safely. But the divergent world views are more dangerous. I think we're in for conflict, and I don't think secession will solve that. TPTB want a new world order in which individual liberty is not a thing. And it looks like they think woke is a path that leads forward to that. The conflict is a war of ideas. Whether or not that becomes kinetic, I don't know. But the reality is growing into something that's not sustainable.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I think it's coming. The governor of New York told Republicans to leave the state. I know that many people in red states would just as soon Democrats leave their states. So I suppose it's possible for there to be some self-sorting by political affiliation. Is that good? I dunno. It's not good that we have this growing dichotomy of world view where the two sides are approaching zero compatibility.

But then if we sort ourselves by conservative/progressive, we lose the benefit of the yin/yang that keeps society moving forward safely. But the divergent world views are more dangerous. I think we're in for conflict, and I don't think secession will solve that. TPTB want a new world order in which individual liberty is not a thing. And it looks like they think woke is a path that leads forward to that. The conflict is a war of ideas. Whether or not that becomes kinetic, I don't know. But the reality is growing into something that's not sustainable.
    Sadly I must agree with this…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sadly I must agree with this…
    I mean. There's hope. I think that moderates are starting to show signs of fatigue with all the partisan heavy handed ******** from this administration. But. It's never the case that there's a sort of civil war and the good guys triumph over evil. Maybe the revolutionary war stands in contrast to history. But it was not as much a civil war as a revolution.

How long did the product of that war turn into something we end up calling TPTB? They "be" for a reason. This is a revolution that looks to be brewing. The victors will set up shop they way they want. And that might end with oppression either way. Are there enough people who want liberty now? Over age 50, I think it's a majority-ish. Under 50, we're ****ed.

The longer the resolution to this revolution the fewer people who would fight (I'm not even talking about violence here, but it'll eventually come to that if not resolved sooner) on the side of individual liberty. The indoctrination centers are cranking out at least people who are more charitable to Marxism, if not actually Marxists. Almost all the young people I work with don't think individual liberty is a vital thing to pursue. They're okay with censorship. They're okay with silencing what they think are radicals on the right. If it came to it, those people would not fight on the side pursuing freedom.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

There is one side who wants to live a normal quite life and the other that's just over the edge ****ing insane wanting to control the other side.
    It has to come to a head someday, you're correct, it's not sustainable.
    Sample of their superior "ideas".

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

To a large extent, people are already self sorted. The problem is it tends to be rural/urban. Even NY has more territory that voted Trump than Biden.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    To a large extent, people are already self sorted. The problem is it tends to be rural/urban. Even NY has more territory that voted Trump than Biden.
    And some are trying to self sort even more to the point of self segregation. We spend 60 years fighting segregation, and now the pendulum has swung back the other way. Instead now its not The Man telling people where they can live, its the people telling others like them "you arent welcome here". And typically its "You crackers arent welcome".

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Once the party gets started, it does

There is a reason just about every army fighting an insurgency ends up holed up in the cities and only ventures into the countryside in force

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    There is one side who wants to live a normal quite life and the other that's just over the edge ****ing insane wanting to control the other side.
    It has to come to a head someday, you're correct, it's not sustainable.
    Sample of their superior "ideas".

This.^

A characteristic of this division is that one side really just wants to be left alone and the other side wants to "get in your business". Strictly being defensive doesn't bring a good resolution to a conflict, but I do see push back on some issues which gives me some comfort.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018