• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ^^^ This. I surmise the Judge had his known proclivities toward Trump manipulated (Shades of Whitmer "plot"), and was led to believe the FBI would enter MAL, immediately obtain absolute and unquestionable proof of criminal activity and an idictment or arrest would occur within hours.

Now, the Judge is starting to realize he is either exposed, or he was played. One of the few things he can do to protect himself is expose what was brought to him. If it turns out the FBI's basis for the Warrant was flawed / unlawful the Judge now has some cover. This one however; will be harder for the FBI / administrative state to hide, compared to the FISA court.

A nice side benefit for the country would also be the exposure of further and continued criminal corruption within the FBI. Specifically directed toward one political side and figure.
    I agree with this. I believe the magistrate that signed off on this is starting to engage in CYA mode.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Interesting quote from the President 45‘s filing:

“The wrongful, overbroad warrant was signed by a Magistrate Judge who recused himself just two months ago, from a MAJOR civil suit that I filed, because of his bias and animus toward me.”

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You can read the accounts of what went on during the MI governor kidnapping entrapment op and still say that?
    It wasnt entrapment. They were simply offering the guys opportunity to break the law so they could test their honesty. I mean, If they (.gov) didnt do so under controlled conditions, *clutches pearls* what would happen if a REALL bad actor showed up to enjoin them into acting? It was for the good of the nation, it really was. Seriously.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "Flaccidcons"?

Just when I thought the insults couldn't get anymore juvenile.

Thomas Paine must be so proud. :rolleyes:
    Rule #5 from “Rules For Radicals“

“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.”

Funny you posted this, after I read the article and thought there are several members here that it describes.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Yep. We now have confirmation that the White House was working with the DOJ since at least April on this.

It's amazing that the Biden Administration is so bold and so willing to lie about not being involved in this prior to the raid.

They know the MSM will cover for their lie, and if it is exposed, they know there will be no repercussions for it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep. We now have confirmation that the White House was working with the DOJ since at least April on this.

It's amazing that the Biden Administration is so bold and so willing to lie about not being involved in this prior to the raid.

They know the MSM will cover for their lie, and if it is exposed, they know there will be no repercussions for it.
    The founders gave us the impeachment process to correct things like this but we are too divided to use it and one side no longer believes in the rule of law. It is end justifies the means for them. Flaccidcons do not understand this…

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

But I was told here that "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" or some such thing...

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The founders gave us the impeachment process to correct things like this but we are too divided to use it and one side no longer believes in the rule of law. It is end justifies the means for them. Flaccidcons do not understand this…
    No, they instead get in a tizzy because someone used "flaccidcons".

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Not sure if this one has been posted here. Apologies if it's dupe.

"From the letter: "The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President's purported 'protective assertion of executive privilege,'" Wall wrote. "... I have therefore decided not to honor the former President's 'protective' claim of privilege."

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Not sure if this one has been posted here. Apologies if it's dupe.

"From the letter: "The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President's purported 'protective assertion of executive privilege,'" Wall wrote. "... I have therefore decided not to honor the former President's 'protective' claim of privilege."
    literally 6 posts before yours.... and quoted in 3 of those. Doesn't anyone look before posting? lol

Top Bottom