• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Since even taking no overt action (as the kids did) was twisted to fit the narrative, it seems obvious that whatever you might have decided to do in their situation would have been 'wrong' - at least according to the MSMBS and the Twitter mob

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'm not sure what I would have done in the situation.

I would've looked him square in the eye with my white captive at my side and said, "Let's Make America Great Again" and let's start with good dental hygiene and a better drum beat.......

gearyles.jpg

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Since even taking no overt action (as the kids did) was twisted to fit the narrative, it seems obvious that whatever you might have decided to do in their situation would have been 'wrong' - at least according to the MSMBS and the Twitter mob

QFT

Silently walking away would likely be portrayed as "Hate-filled racists show contempt by turning their backs and fleeing attempt at dialogue by minorities seeking reconciliation."

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I've been MAGA (annoyingly so) from the beginning and I don't believe Kut puts me in a "bad" group....I need to up my game......

Be careful, I said something like that one time (up my game), and the infamous one (a fellow printer, no less) told me, "UP YOURS!!". Took me a few days to recover, but it WAS early in my INGO career.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

QFT

Silently walking away would likely be portrayed as "Hate-filled racists show contempt by turning their backs and fleeing attempt at dialogue by minorities seeking reconciliation."

Then clearly you should have been raised better.

No, it makes no difference how you're raised or what you do.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    In the same situation, someone getting in my face, I will not back down.

When you shut up and get out of my face, I will walk away. If you start up again I will turn and face you until you stop.

I have had this happen a couple of times and have faced down gang bangers in Chicago. (it helps to have a big Bible)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In the same situation, someone getting in my face, I will not back down.

When you shut up and get out of my face, I will walk away. If you start up again I will turn and face you until you stop.

I have had this happen a couple of times and have faced down gang bangers in Chicago. (it helps to have a big Bible)

Was that some sort of gang outreach ministry or something?

josh64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    I fear if I'd been confronted by the anti-cop rap video star and his tambourine it would have triggered latent amerindian dna and I would have involuntarily hopped from one foot to the other whilst chanting hey ya ho ga hey ya ho ga!

D.R.SCOTT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Indiana
    media-chooses-truth.jpg

Google takes flack and getting sued over biased search results. Not to mention most news stations in general are within large urban cities, which have proven hard to crack democratic strongholds. They have to root root for the home team if they want the ratings. Which they do, the MSM is a business after all. Not some kind of agency that took a pledge to uphold the truth that they can be legally liable for. If they want to report a rumor, explore all the possibilities, and cater to someones beliefs its legal. Then when the truth is out, they don't HAVE to report it with equal air time, and they can just jump to the next thing.

Top Bottom