giphy.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, I tried that argument with a friend that said they were "asking for it" (in so many words) for wearing those hats. But this person is not very familiar with logic so it was fell on deaf ears.
    Yeah. Those kids should have known there’d be a backlash for wearing white sheets and swastykas.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    244 posts about a NON-EVENT.
    Someone is padding their post counts!

Seems like you are cut from the same cloth as the people who cannot walk past a MAGA hat.

If this thread is such a waste of time, Why the HE double toothpicks do you keep coming back.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Seems like you are cut from the same cloth as the people who cannot walk past a MAGA hat.

If this thread is such a waste of time, Why the HE double toothpicks do you keep coming back.

The narrative he was embracing against Trump fell apart and was shown to be a fraud.
    It's embarrassing to his team so he wants it buried and forgotten.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I like Bug, printcraft, Jetta, Kut, and Tlex.....

And I'm a Trump fan boy since the 80s....What's wrong with me???

I heart you too Indi, even if you are a Trump guy. There's nothing wrong with you. Everybody, even me, are sometimes victims of bad judgement. Lol

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I like Bug, printcraft, Jetta, Kut, and Tlex.....

And I'm a Trump fan boy since the 80s....What's wrong with me???

Your gaucho nature (as evidenced in your selection of a mate) is in a tug of war with your Christian nature. The dynamic tension causes you to root for troublemakers and the little guy

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Your gaucho nature (as evidenced in your selection of a mate) is in a tug of war with your Christian nature. The dynamic tension causes you to root for troublemakers and the little guy

Who is the gaucho, amigo?
    Why is he standing in your spangled leather poncho
    And your elevator shoes?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Saw the interview of Chief Crying Wolf on the Today Show this morning. Savannah was lobbing soft balls and being ever so sympathetic to the lying, valor-stealing SOB. :puke: Quite the contrast to the grilling she gave to the 15 year old kid. And I'm about tired of hearing his smile called a "smirk". It was a friendly, non-threatening freaking grin. Nothing "smirky" about it.

ETA: Why is no one in the lefty media interviewing the Black Hebrew Israelites that started the whole thing? Are they afraid of black men or something? :rolleyes: I mean, they're a peaceful group, just expressing their opinions, right?

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Saw the interview of Chief Crying Wolf on the Today Show this morning. Savannah was lobbing soft balls and being ever so sympathetic to the lying, valor-stealing SOB. :puke: Quite the contrast to the grilling she gave to the 15 year old kid. And I'm about tired of hearing his smile called a "smirk". It was a friendly, non-threatening freaking grin. Nothing "smirky" about it.

ETA: Why is no one in the lefty media interviewing the Black Hebrew Israelites that started the whole thing? Are they afraid of black men or something? :rolleyes: I mean, they're a peaceful group, just expressing their opinions, right?
    Yeah that Savanah Guthrie is a real hack.

She started out the interview grilling the Covington kid with “Do you feel like you should apologize for anything?”

Contrast that with her opening sympathetic softball asking Lying Chief Loopy Lips “ How are you feeling?”

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This isn't journalism, and it's sure as **** not something on the side of the people. Did you think they were just going to take the L on this one? This is a person who calls himself a reporter for the NYTimes who already has his conclusion and hashtag for his thesis, and is now setting out to prove it true.

Not journalism.

DxtmTklW0AECiB7.jpg:small

Top Bottom