• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I heart you too Indi, even if you are a Trump guy. There's nothing wrong with you. Everybody, even me, are sometimes victims of bad judgement. Lol

I would never wear a MAGA hat, t shirt, or anything like that....For the same reason I don't open carry...My aura is so awesome I try to take attention AWAY from myself....

I could never go to a Trump rally because I wouldn't want the rally to turn into being about me.....I just couldn't hurt Trump like that....

Lest anyone think I am serious....:)

But I wouldn't wear the hat part is true....

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would never wear a MAGA hat, t shirt, or anything like that....For the same reason I don't open carry...My aura is so awesome I try to take attention AWAY from myself....

I could never go to a Trump rally because I wouldn't want the rally to turn into being about me.....I just couldn't hurt Trump like that....

[I know how you feel, Indi. I dread jury duty because any jury I serve on by definition becomes a 'hung' jury]

Lest anyone think I am serious....:)

But I wouldn't wear the hat part is true....

:whistle:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    He is...I'll try and find the tweet.....

Gotcha covered. I found it.

mPA52xy.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wouldn’t say I’d never wear the hat. I might wear one to incite some insane behavior so that I could study TDS in the wild.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Everyone, have a seat.

I'd wear a MAGA hat.*

I really don't like Trump, what he actually stands for, and the vast majority of his policies suck. But, I hate goodthink way more.

*Not often. I have about 3 hats that are my usual, then about a dozen more that are either handy or just kinda get into the rotation. The MAGA hat would be that latter group.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Everyone, have a seat.

I'd wear a MAGA hat.*

I really don't like Trump, what he actually stands for, and the vast majority of his policies suck. But, I hate goodthink way more.

*Not often. I have about 3 hats that are my usual, then about a dozen more that are either handy or just kinda get into the rotation. The MAGA hat would be that latter group.

I feel like I missed out by not buying a MAGA and a FLOTUS hat when my wife and I had lunch at the Trump Grill, nestled in Trump Tower on 5th Ave. The Platinum Burger- there were only "Gold" and "Platinum", no silver or below, was a decent Ruby Tuesday quality burger at a Ruby + 70% price....but how much of that was New York and how much Trump, I cannot say.

Anyhoo, right outside the Grill, was a gift shop manned with men and women wearing oddly out-of-place business suits, given that they were working in a gift shop, and you could get all color of MAGA and FLOTUS apparel of every type and every other Trump souvenir you could imagine.

Like I said, we missed out. It was our 25th Anniversary trip. BTW, kudos to the president, he has put together about 34 years of marriage. I'm only at 26. I feel like I'll surpass him sooner, rather than later, though.

Top Bottom