• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Worst case scenario is they somehow get Trump out, then go after the new President Pence, get him out and they have their dream of President Nancy.

Hillary will have her killed, she won't let anyone else be the first woman president. Its hers!

If I was Nancy, I'd resign if it got that far

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Hillary will have her killed, she won't let anyone else be the first woman president. Its hers!

If I was Nancy, I'd resign if it got that far

Any similarities here? :dunno:

MJh183y.jpg

EsXzzZy.gif

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2017
    NA
    I shudder thinking the orange marshmallow will be all over the news babbling even more now. Maybe he’ll get a coherent sentence out? He’s definitely the poster child for the infinite monkey theorem...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So, a CIA "whistle blower" files a complaint containing a considerable amount of false information.
    Rules created to guard integrity of the process had to be changed before he could even file his complaint.

At what point do we recognize that this isn't whistle blowing, but actually a CIA "operation"?
    You know what I find more dangerous and disturbing than anything Trump is accused of doing?

Elements of the intelligence community conducting themselves as political operatives. Same thing goes for the FBI and the DOJ and anyone within the depths of the administration lurking around in the background searching for an opportunity to abet them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok fine. I explained it. I really can't get more basic than I have.
    How much has it cost you? If you notice it, it should be measurable. Do you really notice anything? Or do you just want there to be something to complain about?

are you a net plus or minus on your bottom line compared to before Trump gained office? That’s not whataboutism. That’s the proper comparison when you claim you’ve been affected negatively by this president.

Personally, it’s a net positive for me. I make more and I pay considerably less in taxes. My outflow is the same. I don’t see any sign of the tariffs affecting me yet. Not saying it won’t. I’m not a fan. But we’ll see.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, a CIA "whistle blower" files a complaint containing a considerable amount of false information.
    Rules created to guard integrity of the process had to be changed before he could even file his complaint.

At what point do we recognize that this isn't whistle blowing, but actually a CIA "operation"?

Another little tidbit. The call happened late July. Whistleblower supposedly reported it mid-ish August. Adam ****head tweeted about it late August. IG didn’t notify congress until Sept 9. How the **** did Schiff know about it two weeks before the IG reported it to congress? Who leaked it to Schiff?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I shudder thinking the orange marshmallow will be all over the news babbling even more now. Maybe he’ll get a coherent sentence out? He’s definitely the poster child for the infinite monkey theorem...

That's President Orange Marshmallow to you.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana

Yeah, you probably liked GW and the way he would just lie down and take the abuse and never defend himself. I remember the Dems calling him the Anti-Christ too. Difference is that Trump will defend himself. He gets carried away with the Tweets but I'd rather have that than GW who would act like a puss when the media tried to smear him.

Last edited:

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    How much has it cost you? If you notice it, it should be measurable. Do you really notice anything? Or do you just want there to be something to complain about?

are you a net plus or minus on your bottom line compared to before Trump gained office? That’s not whataboutism. That’s the proper comparison when you claim you’ve been affected negatively by this president.

Personally, it’s a net positive for me. I make more and I pay considerably less in taxes. My outflow is the same. I don’t see any sign of the tariffs affecting me yet. Not saying it won’t. I’m not a fan. But we’ll see.

My 401K is up - just checked it since it's end of 3rd Quarter today. Up 20.43 % this year. Thank you President Trump (vs. President Obama where it would barely hold even during his tenure). My thoughts are that the Dems know impeachment will fail but maybe they can make the markets take a dive or slow the economy down so they can blame him for that in 2020. Also, for those who cry the trade tariffs are killing us take pork for example. China gets about half their pork from the US which is their #1 most popular meat product. It is now a shortage in China due to the tariffs Trump laid on them and China had an outbreak of a swine disease that has caused much of their own pork production to shrink. Chinese are paying 72% more for pork right now. US Farmers were worried that the pork tariffs would hurt them but Trump has a new deal with Japan to buy more pork from us which should help the American farmers with the Chinese tariffs. Trump is a great businessman. He's not a politician. I like having a businessman for President better than a politician (like Obama who could give silvery speeches and do nothing at all).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, you probably liked GW and the way he would just lie down and take the abuse and never defend himself. I remember the Dems calling him the Anti-Christ too. Difference is that Trump will defend himself. He gets carries away with the Tweets but I'd rather have that than GW who would act like a puss when the media tried to smear him.

Now is it really defending yourself, when you do it with lies and threats? The past few days the president has been on an EPIC twitter rant.... and honestly, some GOP embers seem to be getting a little fed up with him. The bad news for this administration just keeps coming.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My 401K is up - just checked it since it's end of 3rd Quarter today. Up 20.43 % this year. Thank you President Trump (vs. President Obama where it would barely hold even during his tenure). My thoughts are that the Dems know impeachment will fail but maybe they can make the markets take a dive or slow the economy down so they can blame him for that in 2020. Also, for those who cry the trade tariffs are killing us take pork for example. China gets about half their pork from the US which is their #1 most popular meat product. It is now a shortage in China due to the tariffs Trump laid on them and China had an outbreak of a swine disease that has caused much of their own pork production to shrink. Chinese are paying 72% more for pork right now. US Farmers were worried that the pork tariffs would hurt them but Trump has a new deal with Japan to buy more pork from us which should help the American farmers with the Chinese tariffs. Trump is a great businessman. He's not a politician. I like having a businessman for President better than a politician (like Obama who could give silvery speeches and do nothing at all).

Honestly, it's not looking that way AT ALL. He will probably be impeached, but not removed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom