• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Well, if populist mass-media hype is to be believed and, as we've heard endlessly from people a lot "smarter" than I am, that GUNS CAUSE CRIME, this weekend in Indy should be the bloodiest EVER. The news is saying they are expecting 70,000-80,000 visitors to the NRA convention and many of these people will be (gasp!) carring firearms. So I think we should be expecting shootouts on every streetcorner, mayhem, and a rash of murders the likes of which this city has never seen before.

I'm hunkering down and waiting for the shooting to stop!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Zombies know that most everyone downtown will be sporting a side arm. Lets see how smart (or not) they are.These A$$ hats will beat up an old woman unloading grocery,s....lets see if they will get into it with a few thousand armed citizens.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Let's see: Gunshows are a few thousand, let's say 5K at a time, sometimes there is an ND. So, multiply that by 14-16, so there will be roughly 14+ NDs from people trying to show off their carry pistols or trying to holster while still in their car seat...

I would not imagine alot of folks understand force laws either, so maybe add some "pointing of a firearm" and other ruckus to those.

No muggings though...

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Well, if populist mass-media hype is to be believed and, as we've heard endlessly from people a lot "smarter" than I am, that GUNS CAUSE CRIME, this weekend in Indy should be the bloodiest EVER. The news is saying they are expecting 70,000-80,000 visitors to the NRA convention and many of these people will be (gasp!) carring firearms. So I think we should be expecting shootouts on every streetcorner, mayhem, and a rash of murders the likes of which this city has never seen before.

I'm hunkering down and waiting for the shooting to stop!

Forget your purple?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Reminds me that in every state where pro-2A legislation has been signed.... gun crimes have plummeted... rather than turning into the dangerous "wild west" that progs constantly claim it will.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Reminds me that in every state where pro-2A legislation has been signed.... gun crimes have plummeted... rather than turning into the dangerous "wild west" that progs constantly claim it will.

There you go trying to think rationally again. Unfortunately, the other side will not be distracted by the facts. :)

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Any shooting that happens anywhere in Indy this weekend, you can bet the media will be all over it and it will be blamed on the NRA. If a drug deal goes bad and someone gets capped......... blame it on the NRA.

Top Bottom