Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Antifa's Big Fred Riding Hood... View attachment 68522
    That is just bad. Of all the people WHO SHOULD have their face covered...

Here's a question: have any of these pukes shown up in full chemical warfare gear (AKA MOPP-4)? You can buy everything you need at any surplus store and negate Spicy Boy's liquid fire. Are none of these clowns aware of this?

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    If I remember correctly, wasn’t hitler arrested for his place in organizing the riots?
    No. He was arrested and, tried and jailed for the Munich "Beer Hall Putsch" in 1923. It was a march on the Bavarian government, intending to eventually become a march on Berlin that would mirror Mussolini's "March on Rome" from a year earlier when he took over Italy. Hitler cornered the three key people in the Bavarian government at their large political rally, intimidating them with sizable force using his SA, promising to give them positions in his Bavarian government. It failed when some of the government of Bavaria called out soldiers and police to put down the putsch. IIRC, 16 Nazis and 4 soldiers/police were killed in the final clash that occurred. Hitler was sentenced to five years, serving only nine months and was released in 1924. While in prison he wrote Mein Kampf. A couple of Nazis who died in the putsch became Nazi heroes that were commemorated annually thereafter. Some of Hitler's impetus to attempt the coup was his fear he would lose his followers to the Communists if they didn't act and do so dramatically.

The putsch wasn't a deadly street brawl between the Nazis and Communists like those that occurred a few years later. It was an attempt to overthrow the Bavarian government. Hitler realized he could not recreate Mussolini's "March on Rome" as the German political climate didn't support it. He formulated his plan to legally take over the German government while in prison. A number of significant illegal acts occurred in the process of achieving that, including the Reichstag fire orchestrated by Hermann Goering, to creating political and economic chaos. However, his becoming Chancellor (aka Prime Minister) and then President shortly after that when Hindenburg died were completely legal under the Weimar Republic's constitution.

John

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

https://www.kdlt.com/2018/07/18/police-bombs-guns-found-while-serving-search-warrant-for-burglaries/

Authorities say they found multiple items related to Antifa, an anti-fascist militant group, as well as other items indicating an extreme hatred for law enforcement and government.

After getting their butts handed to them in the riots, I figured it was only a matter of time until they switched tactics and started doing bombings like the radicals of the 60s and 70s.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It troubles me when I think I have something in common with those antifa losers. They hate the government and, well, so do I for the most part. Government sucks and more government sucks more, although I recognize the need and benefit to very limited government.

Then I realized: the antifa fools only hate the kind of government we have now and would especially had the kind of government that the Founding Father envisioned, established, and tried to pass to all of us. If they got the government that suits what they think they want, they couldn't get enough of it. Well, until they realized they wouldn't be as special as they think they are and they're going to suffer in the hell they created along with the so-called "fascists" they hate so much.

So I actually have nothing in common with them and that's good.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It troubles me when I think I have something in common with those antifa losers. They hate the government and, well, so do I for the most part. Government sucks and more government sucks more, although I recognize the need and benefit to very limited government.

Then I realized: the antifa fools only hate the kind of government we have now and would especially had the kind of government that the Founding Father envisioned, established, and tried to pass to all of us. If they got the government that suits what they think they want, they couldn't get enough of it. Well, until they realized they wouldn't be as special as they think they are and they're going to suffer in the hell they created along with the so-called "fascists" they hate so much.

You are not the only one that feels that way.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Right?! If this is what’s happening in a smaller city/town I can’t begin to imagine what’s going on in city’s like Chicago, Indianapolis and other big city’s/towns.

I dunno. Probably soy milk isn't as popular in SD. Their Antifa militants might actually be scarier there.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I dunno. Probably soy milk isn't as popular in SD. Their Antifa militants might actually be scarier there.

Wouldn't they get kicked out of the tribe if they're too scary? Toxic masculinity and all? And I'm including all, not just the token "cis-males."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wouldn't they get kicked out of the tribe if they're too scary? Toxic masculinity and all? And I'm including all, not just the token "cis-males."

Toxic masculinity is "okay" if it's THEIR toxic masculinity. As long as they're bashing fash ass, they're good with it. It's possible that to join, they may have to die their chest hair pink tho.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Big Government people always love Big Government... till they find out it isn't for them. Then they cry.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We've been seeing a lot of video with actual antifa members (not talking about the spoofs and mockery videos) and there are a few elements that are nearly universal constants from what I've seen. The thing that is most obvious to me is that to a person they project weakness almost as if they're actors trying to act like they are weak. I'm not necessarily talking about physical capability (although that is clearly lacking in most).

Is it because they are so invested in being victims that they cultivate being weak? It's comical when they attempt to be tough. When someone labeled them as beta males, it could not be a more appropriate description. When they try to intimidate, they just seem . . . pathetic. It's sad.

I also don't understand why continue to believe that they can provoke people in any way they want, but they seem to think nothing bad will really happen to them. It's as if they think the veneer of civilization and law will protect them no matter what they say and do and no matter to whom they say and do it.

When I was growing up, you learned (sometimes the hard way) that there things you don't do and things you don't say to other people unless you want to get attacked. It's like they don't understand this reality. It's like they're engaged in a role-playing game and they can't quite manage to play the roles properly.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We've been seeing a lot of video with actual antifa members (not talking about the spoofs and mockery videos) and there are a few elements that are nearly universal constants from what I've seen. The thing that is most obvious to me is that to a person they project weakness almost as if they're actors trying to act like they are weak. I'm not necessarily talking about physical capability (although that is clearly lacking in most).

Is it because they are so invested in being victims that they cultivate being weak? It's comical when they attempt to be tough. When someone labeled them as beta males, it could not be a more appropriate description. When they try to intimidate, they just seem . . . pathetic. It's sad.

I also don't understand why continue to believe that they can provoke people in any way they want, but they seem to think nothing bad will really happen to them. It's as if they think the veneer of civilization and law will protect them no matter what they say and do and no matter to whom they say and do it.

When I was growing up, you learned (sometimes the hard way) that there things you don't do and things you don't say to other people unless you want to get attacked. It's like they don't understand this reality. It's like they're engaged in a role-playing game and they can't quite manage to play the roles properly.

BINGO.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The ironic part is that they want to tear apart the civilization and law they think will protect them. Antifa is mainly comprised of far left anarchists who hate the police and hate law and order. But then they want the police to protect them when ther violent tactics are met with competent opposition.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The ironic part is that they want to tear apart the civilization and law they think will protect them. Antifa is mainly comprised of far left anarchists who hate the police and hate law and order. But then they want the police to protect them when ther violent tactics are met with competent opposition.

Yes.
    They also don't carry through the thought about tearing apart civilization, the aftermath.
    No more food at grocery stores.
    Power
    Cell phones
    Video games

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes.
    They also don't carry through the thought about tearing apart civilization, the aftermath.
    No more food at grocery stores.
    Power
    Cell phones
    Video games

Whaddia talking about. iPhones grow on the iPhone tree.

Seriously, there won’t be iPhones in Bernie’s America.

Top Bottom