Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    But he’s a effing white male!

So does that make it racist, sexist, misogynist, alloftheaboveist? I may need a flow chart.

Edit: I forgot this is 2018. Did you assume my son's gender? And race??? And species??? :laugh:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So does that make it racist, sexist, misogynist, alloftheaboveist? I may need a flow chart.

Edit: I forgot this is 2018. Did you assume my son's gender? And race??? And species??? :laugh:

You said son, which, by definition makes him male. I did assume his race though. My bad. And I didn’t mention soecies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    But he’s a effing white male!

You said son, which, by definition makes him male. I did assume his race though. My bad. And I didn’t mention soecies.

Oh, I understand now. At first I thought you were indicating that Anita Whateverthehellhernameis was a white male, I.e., a trans of some type.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Joking about it Jamil. If you can't laugh at this stuff what can you laugh at? He's working an internship with OIT this summer. So he talks about stuff I kind of understand, opposed to during the school year when everything seems to be Calculus.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Joking about it Jamil. If you can't laugh at this stuff what can you laugh at? He's working an internship with OIT this summer. So he talks about stuff I kind of understand, opposed to during the school year when everything seems to be Calculus.
    Oh. I was laughing as I posted both of those.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Oh. I was laughing as I posted both of those.

This year instead of dinner downtown and then "try to identify the character/costume" we'll have to include "spot the ANTIFA recruiter". I might do better at spotting ANTIFA since Super Mario and Star Wars costumes are about all I recognize.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This year instead of dinner downtown and then "try to identify the character/costume" we'll have to include "spot the ANTIFA recruiter". I might do better at spotting ANTIFA since Super Mario and Star Wars costumes are about all I recognize.
    The Antifa recruiter will be the soi boi handing out the anti-capitalist propaganda, saying things like we need to smash the fash.

I saw a twitter thread from an Antifa chapter where they discussed recruitment efforts, and the growth of there chapter. One recruiter talked about his/her success flipping Proud Boys to join them. So they definitely have an active recruiting program.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Antifa recruiter will be the soi boi handing out the anti-capitalist propaganda, saying things like we need to smash the fash.

I saw a twitter thread from an Antifa chapter where they discussed recruitment efforts, and the growth of there chapter. One recruiter talked about his/her success flipping Proud Boys to join them. So they definitely have an active recruiting program.

Which probably never happened, but they want to recruit people and they are trying.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Thanks to the Urban Dictionary I know the definition of soi boi. Things are so complicated these days...

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Donut Operator's take on the recent attempted Antifa blockade of immigration in Portland. Turns out that the best way to fight racism and Nazis is sexism, getting hit with pepper pot rounds, being arrested, and racist slurs (obvious NSFW warning)

[video=youtube;kY2XiQTunD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY2XiQTunD0[/video]

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Donut Operator's take on the recent attempted Antifa blockade of immigration in Portland. Turns out that the best way to fight racism and Nazis is sexism, getting hit with pepper pot rounds, being arrested, and racist slurs (obvious NSFW warning)

[video=youtube;kY2XiQTunD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY2XiQTunD0[/video]

Spicy boi 2 was making it rain liquid fire. Now that's funny.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In addition to calling themselves "antifascists" yet acting like fascists, they want to say women and men are the same - the women come out and start punching - but then when they get punched back it's "you hit a woman".

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    In addition to calling themselves "antifascists" yet acting like fascists, they want to say women and men are the same - the women come out and start punching - but then when they get punched back it's "you hit a woman".
    The fascists, anarchists and communists all employed the same street brawling tactics with their own organizations of armed thugs. To say they're "acting like fascists" is misleading. They're acting like the communist and anarchist thugs that they are. The fascists (Nazis), communists and anarchists all raided each other's political meetings and clashed in large street brawls when they encountered each other in Weimar Germany from about 1925-1933. Nazi control of the Reichstag with Hitler becoming Chancellor in 1933 and the ensuing laws outlawing the German Communist party and all other groups of armed thugs other than the SA left only the SA roaming the streets. Everyone else was arrested and carted off to the newly created concentration camps. Prior to that there were a number of clashes that left large numbers of dead Nazis and Communists in the streets. Berlin was a hotbed of this mayhem for nearly eight years as both sides deliberately created political instability in hopes it would allow them to gain political power.

John

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The fascists, anarchists and communists all employed the same street brawling tactics with their own organizations of armed thugs. To say they're "acting like fascists" is misleading. They're acting like the communist and anarchist thugs that they are. The fascists (Nazis), communists and anarchists all raided each other's political meetings and clashed in large street brawls when they encountered each other in Weimar Germany from about 1925-1933. Nazi control of the Reichstag with Hitler becoming Chancellor in 1933 and the ensuing laws outlawing the German Communist party and all other groups of armed thugs other than the SA left only the SA roaming the streets. Everyone else was arrested and carted off to the newly created concentration camps. Prior to that there were a number of clashes that left large numbers of dead Nazis and Communists in the streets. Berlin was a hotbed of this mayhem for nearly eight years as both sides deliberately created political instability in hopes it would allow them to gain political power.

John

If I remember correctly, wasn’t hitler arrested for his place in organizing the riots?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One of them said something to the effect, “How can you, a womyn, do this?”

Lolz. Uh, did you seriously just assume that person’s gender? WTF?

Top Bottom