• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The far leftist call for police to allow violence, then get surprised when that happens.
    I guess they didn't know, if you can punch someone, you are in range to be punched.

[video=youtube_share;b7tDW7hA6wM]https://youtu.be/b7tDW7hA6wM[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I saw a dude, at a local hospital in France, wearing a t-shirt that read "ANTIFA RESISTANCE" on it.

Not sure if it's worth reporting in this thread. :dunno:

He was alone and didn't attack me, or start a riot by himself.

Maybe he's there to resist ANTIFA. :dunno:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Famous picture from Mao's Cultural Revolution. Antifa Communists are certainly not original.

lrZlvhg.jpg

TPFLf8y.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Portland
    (language)

They're delusional. They envision themselves as revolutionaries, "freedom fighters". They don't understand, THEY'RE the bad guys in this. When you're told to disperse after a riot is declared, clear the street. They told you what would happen if you continue to engage. That guy calling the officers a piece of ****, IS the piece of ****. It's impossible to shame someone who understands the shame belongs on the shamers.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can't vouch for this source, though their writing seems well enough.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/20...ted-multi-city-tet-offensive-against-america/

The image shown in the article is from a seizure at UPS Worldhub in Louisville. It was some gun parts shipped from China to someone in Florida. There's no other information that would suggest the purpose. Basically that article uses some facts like that to imply more than just the facts. And with a domain name like americanpartisan, I suspect it's fear mongering bull****. That's not to say that Antifa and BLM have agendas that are anti-american. It's just that the article does not pass the smell test.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Pretty sure it's satire.
    It is . . .
    Camacho was creating some hilarious stuff. He was reportedly receiving death threats from real "AntiFa" groups when he was active but I doubt that's why he went silent. The video is three years old. Has a Twitter account that's been inactive for over two years. Saw some of his stuff back then. It was hilarious.

John

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is . . .
    Camacho was creating some hilarious stuff. He was reportedly receiving death threats from real "AntiFa" groups when he was active but I doubt that's why he went silent. The video is three years old. Has a Twitter account that's been inactive for over two years. Saw some of his stuff back then. It was hilarious.

John

For awhile there was a couple that did videos calling themselves Boston Antifa or something like that. I mean, it was really good satire. You always had it in the back of your mind, "uh, could it be? Nah. But maybe."

Top Bottom