• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Sturgis 1980: Guy kicks saddlebag. Crowd beats the idiot to a bloody pulp.

Sturgis 2020: Guy kicks saddlebag. Crowd pulls out phonecam.

Tech is turning the world into *******.

You must have watched a different video. Plenty of folks were going to beat his ass. ;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sturgis 1980: Guy kicks saddlebag. Crowd beats the idiot to a bloody pulp.

Sturgis 2020: Guy kicks saddlebag. Crowd pulls out phonecam.

Tech is turning the world into *******.
    The cops did a good job of keeping back the crowd from rushing in. Or Idunno, hell, maybe you have low internet speeds and the video “buffered” all through that part.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Exactly. 20 years ago, the dude woulda looked like roadkill.

Now, the pogues want a selfie.

I saw something similar in Daytona years ago. Not a protest but one of the townies was drunk and messing with the people riding by. He pushed off on a rider and ended up with a prime view of the roof of an ambulance....when he came to.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He touched my bike!

Capital crime.

Yup. Came out of a pub to find some ass wipe sitting on my bike and his old lady sitting on the spouses bike.
    Will not share how that ended up for him "And" his old lady. Too many sissy's that might get squeamish about it.

Dont.....touch.....our.......bikes.......period.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The wife and I were in Daytona one year. 1996 maybe. I take her over to the Iron Horse to view the entertainment. She's had a few. Heck, I think the whole town had a few.

So, we get into the place and I tell her to get off. She jumps up in the air to clear the short bar back support ... and lands on her back. Fortunately, the place is all sand, so she's not hurt. A bunch of burly bikers immediately pick her up and start dusting the sand off the front of her vest.

I say: Hey fellas? She fell on her back.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The wife and I were in Daytona one year. 1996 maybe. I take her over to the Iron Horse to view the entertainment. She's had a few. Heck, I think the whole town had a few.

So, we get into the place and I tell her to get off. She jumps up in the air to clear the short bar back support ... and lands on her back. Fortunately, the place is all sand, so she's not hurt. A bunch of burly bikers immediately pick her up and start dusting the sand off the front of her vest.

I say: Hey fellas? She fell on her back.

I love the Iron Horse. I ran this bike on the Dyno when it was set up in there. We made 4 pulls and dinked with jets/timing curve and boost. Man that was fun.
    All while pounded my favorite adult beverages,
    Etv3qUs.jpg

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Who in their right mind would touch another man's (or woman's for that matter) motorcycle, car, truck, moped, canoe, airplane, seaplane, rocketship, skateboard, bicycle, roller blades, bulldozer, horse or jetski without permission?

In the specific case of motorcyles though... this is covered in literally every movie or tv show about bikes ever.

Pure derp.

Yup. Came out of a pub to find some ass wipe sitting on my bike and his old lady sitting on the spouses bike.
    Will not share how that ended up for him "And" his old lady. Too many sissy's that might get squeamish about it.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Who in their right mind would touch another man's (or woman's for that matter) motorcycle, car, truck, moped, canoe, airplane, seaplane, rocketship, skateboard, bicycle, roller blades, bulldozer, horse or jetski without permission?

In the specific case of motorcyles though... this is covered in literally every movie or tv show about bikes ever.

Pure derp.

Not a motorcycle. but back in the day right after I graduated in 1980. I used to have a pristine 68 Fire engine red Mustang, sunroof, Ricardo style racing bucket seats and had the Exterior Decor Group with the turn signals in the hood.
    Me and a buddy came out of the old White Castle on Madison on the south side of Indy and had a couple of guys sitting on my freshly repainted hood. Didn't go to well for the two who thought it was funny to lounge on my car.

I handed the WC's to my buddy who stopped at the front of my car to ask what was going on while I slid to the back and quietly popped the trunk and pulled out a baseball bat. While they was blowing him :poop:,
    I walked up the passenger side and obliterated a trash can while saying "get off my car" You'd thought they was track stars as fast as they ran off.

Loved that car, too bad a drunk loved it more than me, he ran a stoplight in Mooresville, hit me so hard on the right side of the doghouse that he tore off the front end. Was my graduation present from my mom because I was the first male on my mothers side of the family to graduate HS in over 50 years.

Top Bottom