• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Not sure yet, been trying to get there the last 3 weeks... last week I almost made it and then got a customer call as I was heading that way... hopefully this wed... maybe about 1PM though...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'll see you all on Wednesday but I won't smoke with you.

I'm giving up cigars for the 40 day season of Lent. I'm also giving up candy. This is going to be a very long 40 days.

Today I smoked my last cigar until Easter. It was a San Cristobal. WOW it was a great cigar. Fairly expensive, priced at just a shade under $10. Robusto sized at about 5.5 by 50 ring. Nice dark wrapper, probably an EMS or Habano. LOTS OF FLAVOR that never changed from the time I lit it up to when I burnt my fingers trying to get the last puffs off the butt. This was a cigar that is not for the timid. Honestly it was so good that while I very rarely ever recommend a cigar this expensive, this is one of the few that I could recommend to anyone despite the price. San Cristobal is a newer ultra-premium brand, I believe its from the house of ASHTON, and I've wanted to smoke one since the first time I saw them. Finally satisfied my desire and it was as good, perhaps better, that what I had anticipated.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    im going to be there, but i cant stay long.There is a company that called me and want to give me an electrical test to see if i know enough to work for them. this involves alot of learning and relearning of an abundance of electrical material

Von Sidhe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Crown Point
    I wish I worked near home because I would love to come to this, this cigar lounge is only 5 min from my house. :(

If you guys ever have a night meet im for sure down...

P.s. Did I mention I love cigars!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    There's usually a cigar night held pretty regularly at one of the 3 lounges. This one, the cedar lake store and the new one. I believe the new one has a cigar night on thursday the 24. There's another thread here with that info.

Anyone plan on being there weds? I am... Lol

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I wish I worked near home because I would love to come to this, this cigar lounge is only 5 min from my house. :(

If you guys ever have a night meet im for sure down...

P.s. Did I mention I love cigars!

Thursday evening, March 24, at a different lounge only a few miles west of this location there is a cigar night. Usually there are at least 20 INGO members who show up for the cigar nights.

The cigar night will be held at the 1101 Cigar Lounge, located at 1101 W Lincoln Hwy, Schererville. Its 1/3 mile west of Tiebels Restaurant, on the south side of US 30.

See this thread => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ge_schererville_thursday_march_24_2011_a.html

Anyone plan on being there weds? I am... Lol
    Probably not me. I've got to get my daughter to LaRabida Hospital for a quarterly diabetes check up. I may (???) be around early, but I have to pick her up from school early so I'm not really sure what time I'm leaving.

BTW, I won't be at the cigar night on the 24th either. I'll be a chaparone on a high school spring break trip. This will be the first cigar night that I'm going to miss. But "Cigar Bob" will be there, as will Juan.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Bob any chance to get that scope before you leave? Weather is getting nice, and I think I may have to get out shooting soon. I can pick it up at Pine Island or 1101, your choice. I appreciate you letting me demo it too!
    :ar15:

Feel free to PM me or txt.
    Three Three One

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I'm out of commission for about 3 or so more weeks... but I'll be looking to be at the very next wednesday after they pull my cast off....

Enjoy...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom