• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ok...THAT didn't work out as planned. Once I got in that warm bed I did NOT hear my alarm go off.....
    Apparently the bed bugs biting didn't even wake you :laugh:

I'm not going to make it this week. I'm going to be up at my uncle's cabin in Alaska hunting wolverines.

Joe, are you back from alaska yet and do you have any new wolverine recipes you can share? ;)

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Stop by the shop this morning from 9-10am and no bob around. the young lady said 'he is usually here at this time' I think he was doing those retired banker's hours.....ya know. show up at the crack of noon and leave at 1:30....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Stop by the shop this morning from 9-10am and no bob around. the young lady said 'he is usually here at this time' I think he was doing those retired banker's hours.....ya know. show up at the crack of noon and leave at 1:30....

Well actually I was being a responsible dad. Melen got sick yesterday and today I took her in to the doctor for a check up and found out she was not faking. We also got an X ray of her arm, she has a nice sprain that she got during fencing practice??? Then to Walgreens, blah blah blah . . .

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Well actually I was being a responsible dad. Melen got sick yesterday and today I took her in to the doctor for a check up and found out she was not faking. We also got an X ray of her arm, she has a nice sprain that she got during fencing practice??? Then to Walgreens, blah blah blah . . .

About damn time you actually did the responsible thing. :laugh: Glad to hear Melen is ok. I finished up midnites this morning and felt like having breakfast so we hit the round the clock by your old smoke shop. Then since we were in the area we stopped over and had a smoke. Then it was off to a warm bed for a couple of hours sleep.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I'm planning to be in Pine Island on Wednesday during lunchtime, I don't have to pick up my daughter until a bit later than normal so I should be able to stick around a little later than normal too.

Anyone else showing up?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom