• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    To those idiots (in the paper, not here) who wonder "why would someone carry in an infant intensive care?"
    How about those of us who have been threatened with death while standing in one? (Iowa City, IA).

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    To those idiots (in the paper, not here) who wonder "why would someone carry in an infant intensive care?"
    How about those of us who have been threatened with death while standing in one? (Iowa City, IA).
    Or the number of attempted kidnappings that happen in hospitals. Or when the druggies come in to rob the pharmacy when you're there and they're waving a gun around?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I always tell people, "Look at all the people killed or hurt that are shown in the newspaper. Tell me how many of those people started the day and thought they'd get hurt. None. They couldn't predict when trouble happens, and neither can I".

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    :dunno:

I didn't realize that carrying at the hospital was illegal, or wrong for that matter? I carried at the hospital where my son was born, does that mean that I was cruising for cash?

No, he wasn't, he was visiting his newborn son. Please don't fall into the trap laid by the media and the City of Eville.

He was also CC on that day. One of the nurses just happened to see it when he bent over or something. I'm glad that you're of the belief that protecting yourself and your family is "cruising to earn easy cash." Sounds to me that he was actually preventing ease of duty to those "cruising to earn easy cash."

His son was 4-5 months old when he was thrown out of the zoo and his son was only a few days old when he was found to be violating someones private property rules.

Bzzzt! Wrong!

Thanks for playing.

7d77e4b0fc090d880fdcdf4f47d655f2.jpg

You may want to get your fact's straight before you go and post false accuations.... Just saying...

Yea, but his mom works there so he HAS to be right.:rolleyes:

SHUT YOUR MOUTHS PUNY CITIZENS! Did you not read the man's profile? He is LEO, thus he is right!

Seriously, this is why neg rep was removed. For cases such as this one, no amount of neg rep can cover the blatant ridiculousness. T_F is like the rest of us, there are faults you can find in him. Being a municipal gold digger is not one of them, regardless of what your mommy said.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    SHUT YOUR MOUTHS PUNY CITIZENS! Did you not read the man's profile? He is LEO, thus he is right!

Seriously, this is why neg rep was removed. For cases such as this one, no amount of neg rep can cover the blatant ridiculousness. T_F is like the rest of us, there are faults you can find in him. Being a municipal gold digger is not one of them, regardless of what your mommy said.

Careful, GBuck, that's a thin line you're a 'crossin'
    :)::)::)::)::):

I think we had that one figured out. :):

Sean

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Wow, what a compliment! I'm just a guy doing what I think is right.

Not only what you think is right, but what is right by the law. I'm glad this case is going to trial so the city will finally get the message and maybe stop the harassment of legal gun owners. It's unfortunate that anyone has to go through this but in the end it will prove to be a great win for us that carry.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    From the article
    Walmart gets squashed like a stepped-on ant, while one brave gentleman fights for gun rights for us all. I hope Mr. Magenheimer wins!

Top Bottom