• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Of course I don't have a proposed bill because none has been entered. My point is that this case is garnering attention with state level lawmakers and I'm sure any others pending will only add fuel. Too much noise and I am afraid they will take action. It may not be right and it may not be proper but I fear it could come about. As more and more incidents happen, the sheeple, law enforcement, local and state governments will say enough is enough. Just outlaw oc and the problem is solved from their perspective. Will it happen? Maybe, Maybe not but people are watching. It will be quite the chess game. Just because it hasn't happened doesnt mean it wont!

Ummmm....
    Politicians in this state that bring that up, tend to have short political careers. And I think they know it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Hard Target Firearms has a severe dislike for OC and people with guns in general it seems. (Not only that, but when I was a police officer and I saw a man with a gun exposed I pulled my gun and then gave commands.) While reading his FB post he seems to be just as biased as the papers article as well and believes that the only side of the story that could possibly be correct is the officers side.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hard Target Firearms has a severe dislike for OC and people with guns in general it seems. (Not only that, but when I was a police officer and I saw a man with a gun exposed I pulled my gun and then gave commands.) While reading his FB post he seems to be just as biased as the papers article as well and believes that the only side of the story that could possibly be correct is the officers side.
    Oh, but he supports 2A rights. :rolleyes:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I remember when HardToTarget first became an advertiser on here they created quite a stir. I got a sour taste in my mouth then, and it isn't getting any sweeter.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Saw your post and I backed your position up with one of my own. :yesway:

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    If he had been a lunatic you would be thanking them."

Love this quote from one of the people on the C&P article. I wonder if it has ever been successfully used as a legal defense?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I doubt it, and like someone said on the Facebook page. "What would you do if you saw a man open carrying a gun at the zoo? And what would the children do if they saw that?" Full on retard up on that Facebook page. I'm so glad I don't live in Evansville. It seems a lot of people at their police department seem to think anyone open carrying a gun is an idiot, as I have been called.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I doubt it, and like someone said on the Facebook page. "What would you do if you saw a man open carrying a gun at the zoo? And what would the children do if they saw that?" Full on retard up on that Facebook page. I'm so glad I don't live in Evansville. It seems a lot of people at their police department seem to think anyone open carrying a gun is an idiot, as I have been called.
    I noticed that you were pinned with that label a couple of times. I have refrained up to a point from getting in the mix with these irrational haters but have recently contributed a couple of rebuttal posts on HTF's f/b page.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

It has its ups and downs, particularly with teh police. If I were a criminal, I would feel pretty safe. If I lived a couple of doors down from a criminal, I would be worried about getting my door kicked in by the SWAT team.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana

Yep... Where over loaded with a bunch of tree hugging, anti-gun owning flower children from the 60's down here. :dunno:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Two or three people that work for or have worked for EPD have called myself and TF an idiot for OCing. The owner of the Facebook used to be EPD, allegedly, and said that he would have arrested TF and is proud that he pulled his gun on someone for OCing once. Just calling them as I see them. I know they aren't all like that, but I've had interactions with 2 or 3 who have all said the same thing.

Top Bottom