• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Haha.. So there is a guy commenting on the new Editorial under the name "BumperMorgan" that is claiming to be Irahm. Why don't I believe it? Why would an officer comment on a news article on an ongoing civil case?

ALSO, correct me if I'm wrong, he claims to have asked to see his LTCH '7-8' times and TF refused? I was under the impression that carrying a handgun IS a crime and the defense against charges is a valid LTCH. Therefore, isn't it required that if asked to see it, once they're aware you're carrying, you show it? I would think that TF and a police officer would be aware of this, but perhaps not.

Last edited:

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    I like where Sarah G comment "BTW, I'm a registered gun owner and possess a lifetime carry permit.".................ah Sarah EXACTLY where and with whom did you REGISTER your gun???? LOL Talk about a FOOL!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Haha.. So there is a guy commenting on the new Editorial under the name "BumperMorgan" that is claiming to be Irahm. Why don't I believe it? Why would an officer comment on a news article on an ongoing civil case?

ALSO, correct me if I'm wrong, he claims to have asked to see his LTCH '7-8' times and TF refused? I was under the impression that carrying a gun IS a crime and the defense against charges is a valid LTCH. Therefore, isn't it required that if asked to see it, once they're aware you're carrying, you show it? I would think that TF and a police officer would be aware of this, but perhaps not.
    I'm pretty sure from reading a lot of T_F's posts he is aware that an LTCH is required to be presented to a proper LEO upon request.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    The comments are great down below. Someone actually thinks it costs $500 to keep an ak variant licensed each year.

Not to mention the many "permit" and "assault rifle" quips.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    I'm hitting the comment section of that ridiculous opinion piece HARD. Anyone care to join me?

In deep right now but I'm new to the sight so my comments have to be approved first. :ar15:

I suggested they read they're own rules as to me the piece was defamatory, rude and inconsiderate!! The exact thing they say they'll ban you for!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Then he shouldnt be posting about T_Frost then should he?
    It's just a suspicion, but I'm pretty confident that the person commenting on the editorial is NOT Rahm. Why would an officer comment on a news story about an ongoing civil case? There are other things that DO NOT add up.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    It's just a suspicion, but I'm pretty confident that the person commenting on the editorial is NOT Rahm. Why would an officer comment on a news story about an ongoing civil case? There are other things that DO NOT add up.

Did you look at any of that persons other 400 posts? Seems like they are at least an officer

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    I wish I had copy an pasted it somewhere! She basically agreed with the paper and slammed Ben while adding that she is a 'registered gun owner' and lifetime carry permit holder.

Top Bottom