• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Only if you have an FB account. Otherwise it's closed. I HATE Facebook. So it's closed for me.

I am with you here. No Facepalm account. I have noticed that it is not possible to post responses on the Courier and Press website as you cannot set up an account there without a FB account. C&P sure isn't worth getting something I specifically don't want so I can. One would think that they were deliberately adding a layer of irritation that non-sheep don't want to deal with.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I am with you here. No Facepalm account. I have noticed that it is not possible to post responses on the Courier and Press website as you cannot set up an account there without a FB account. C&P sure isn't worth getting something I specifically don't want so I can. One would think that they were deliberately adding a layer of irritation that non-sheep don't want to deal with.

Not so..

All you need is a valid e-mail address OR an account with Facebook, Google, Yahoo!, Twitter or OpenID.

:)

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Who is this Darla person? She seems kind of ignorant and ill informed as to open carry. Insists that open carry "NEVER deters so called evil doers".

Claims to know Ben and supposedly Ben became "aggressive" with her when she brought up limitations to the 1st Amendment as justifications for limitations to the 2nd Amendment.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Who is this Darla person? She seems kind of ignorant and ill informed as to open carry. Insists that open carry "NEVER deters so called evil doers".

Claims to know Ben and supposedly Ben became "aggressive" with her when she brought up limitations to the 1st Amendment as justifications for limitations to the 2nd Amendment.

I doubt seriously she knows Ben at all, except maybe if he used to post on the C&P. She is an idiot of the highest caliber, I believe I have argued with her numerous times just about everything.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana

Not True.... From the C&P on making a new account:.....

"Create an account on Evansville Courier & Press: Local Evansville, Indiana News Delivered Throughout the Day. to post comments, receive e-mail newsletters, get news alerts and more. All you need is a valid e-mail address or an account with Facebook, Google, Yahoo!, Twitter or OpenID."

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Nice post over on the C&P! :rockwoot:

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Nope, and I commented on it also. I have great idea. Next time there is another hit peice about gun laws I will go on there and act the way Darla does and you guys can argue with me and then I will see the light:laugh:

Lol.

Darla has just pulled the "lifetime NRA member" and "I've read rifleman for 25 years" card!!! OH NO!!!

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If they changed IC 35-47-2-1(a) from
    a person shall not carry a handgun in any vehicle or on or about the person's body without being licensed under this chapter to carry a handgun.
    to
    a person shall not carry a concealed handgun in any vehicle or on or about the person's body without being licensed under this chapter to carry a handgun.
    it would completely decriminalize OC and turn the LTCH into an LTCCH, or CCW license for those with that particular stick up that particular orifice.

Top Bottom