• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Wuss! :D Wear a fur lined jock. FROSTY NEEDS ALL OF US for gosh sake!
    Nah, I rode from Greenwood to Kokomo in 28* temps and 15 to 20 mph crosswinds with gusts to 45~50 and it was snowing.... Plus 31 North to Kokomo is lined with fields and nearly no trees so there are no windbreaks...

I could make the ride if there wasn't snow, but I would choose not to :).

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I contacted Guy through his own website's Contact Us page about a case I hope he takes up... mine. Still waiting to hear back. I'll tickle his in box again on Monday afternoon if I don't by then.

My case is a little different than the existing Hammond and Evansville cases in that the events leading to it happened in my own back yard, precipitated by an officer who should have known better. Apparently, I'll be going after a police department "policy", which begs the question of whether it is a written policy or an informal, "common knowledge" policy. Either way, I've been harmed and will be petitioning for the redress of grievances.

The PD still has my favourite OC gun too. I want it back.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    I contacted Guy through his own website's Contact Us page about a case I hope he takes up... mine. Still waiting to hear back. I'll tickle his in box again on Monday afternoon if I don't by then.

My case is a little different than the existing Hammond and Evansville cases in that the events leading to it happened in my own back yard, precipitated by an officer who should have known better. Apparently, I'll be going after a police department "policy", which begs the question of whether it is a written policy or an informal, "common knowledge" policy. Either way, I've been harmed and will be petitioning for the redress of grievances.

The PD still has my favourite OC gun too. I want it back.
    good luck your gonna need it. i hope guy can help you out but anytime you are dealing with cops its an uphill battle.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    he has a very good reputation and im sure if anyone can help you he can. keep us posted. i hope you get everything worked out.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I had no intention of getting anywhere near a detail of my case until Guy gave me the green light.
    This is the best move..So was deciding to get in touch with Mr. Relford.

Good luck and an AAR would be appreciated when the time is appropriate but that is entirely up to you.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Sounds familiar.

I already gave my affidavit to my defense counsel. It runs to 9 pages. How's that for details?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like one of my expense reports which my boss always referred to as,"The Great American Novel". :dunno: :D

Top Bottom