• ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    FTFY.

I would. Then I'd call Guy, because being in the zoo would make me "subject to their" rule/policy/whatever.

From what I know of TF, he was just living his life, not seeking out any form of notoriety. If they're sitting there saying, "Please come sue us, we want to pay you money", though... I'm not fool enough to turn them down.

Blessings,
    Bill
    :):. Yeah I don't blame him for his choice. He's perfectly within his rights.
    Besides, a hefty donation and/ or new guns would do the community or firearm dealers some good.:):

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    More intelligent debate on the Evansville CP:
    All you gun toters are a bunch of idiots that have nothing better to do but look up all the laws that most be dont know just so that you can push these laws to the limit just to get somebody to say something so that you can go on some righteous rant and then sue somebody. Screw all of you. Last post.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Quote:
    All you gun toters are a bunch of idiots that have nothing better to do but look up all the laws that most be dont know just so that you can push these laws to the limit just to get somebody to say something so that you can go on some righteous rant and then sue somebody. Screw all of you. Last post.
    More intelligent debate on the Evansville CP:
    The person obviously doesn't understand that to stay in compliance of the laws, you have to read and understand them.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    He feels that way about the cops too:D

And someone please tell me that some of Tomes comments were taken out of context in that article
    I was there last night and the clear impression I got was Jim was very, very upset about the prospect of people trying to have an "event" at the zoo or one of the parks. The words the paper quoted him as saying this morning sounded as though he was spanking Ben. Ben was there last night and talked with Jim Tomes before the meeting got going. While Jim was on his rant he never crossed the line of saying that Ben was wrong for OCing at the Zoo. Trust me, Jim does not pull punches and if he thought Ben shouldn't have been there doing that he would have stated his opinion in public in a non-confrontational way. I believe the Courier got it wrong.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I was there last night and the clear impression I got was Jim was very, very upset about the prospect of people trying to have an "event" at the zoo or one of the parks. The words the paper quoted him as saying this morning sounded as though he was spanking Ben. Ben was there last night and talked with Jim Tomes before the meeting got going. While Jim was on his rant he never crossed the line of saying that Ben was wrong for OCing at the Zoo. Trust me, Jim does not pull punches and if he thought Ben shouldn't have been there doing that he would have stated his opinion in public in a non-confrontational way. I believe the Courier got it wrong.

That is what I was hoping to hear. I didn't get to make it to the meeting last night, hopefully I will see you all there next month

Alan

Top Bottom