• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Alot of the comments in rag's website were debating whether or not Ben should have OC'ed in this venue. Whether we agree with his decision or not is beside the point. He was obeying the law.

When the LEO told him to conceal the weapon would he not have had to remove it from the holster and put it somewhere? Bystanders witnessing this may have jumped to conclusions that he was brandishing a weapon at this point? Could one of the LEOs interpreted his actions as hostile and created a more ridiculous situation?

LEOs need to know the law. Ask to see the permit then have a nice day.
    Uh wut?

Carrying in a thigh rig, I'm guessing, since the individual is clearly a mall ninja for OCing. :mallninja:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Mesker's is a tough place. I'm actually banned from the zoo, but not for firearm issues. When I was in the third grade we made a fieldtrip there and me and some buddies decided the peacocks and goats in the petting zoo needed to be freed. We freed them and thus received for ourselves and "all future classes" from our school a ban from the park.

In any event, I stand behind the plantiff in this one. I don't OC often (but when I do, I use a Desantis- ok, bad joke) and just from conversations I've had with some pro-gun folks, even they seem to harp on OC being the issue. It's not. The issue here is that police are not to enforce their "opinions" on what we should do. They are to enforce and uphold actual law. This is something in my opinion that has to be addressed in our state and nationally when it comes to gun owners and carriers.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I have seen more members from Evansville post in this thread than I knew were from Evansville. Glad to meet ya'll

They're not really from Evansville, they're posers wanting to be identified with a winner (TF). :cool:

Just kiddin' y'all. Welcome to INGO if you're new, glad you're still here, if you're not.

BTW. I'm not from Evansville.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    They're not really from Evansville, they're posers wanting to be identified with a winner (TF). :cool:

Just kiddin' y'all. Welcome to INGO if you're new, glad you're still here, if you're not.

BTW. I'm not from Evansville.
    See, I didnt even know you were from Evansville but then again no one would know I am from here either.

I think I broke the Couriers website. One comment section has had no comments for 30 minutes and the other one for an hour. Maybe I made them all run away with my last comments:rockwoot:

cableguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Southwest Indiana
    Now nefsigh has suggested "changing the purchase laws to make guns more track-able" and "mandatory firearm training for everyone" in the "updated" article on the courrier press website.

These people just want to see freedoms eroded more and more and more and more.
    Nefsigh is a retired art professor at University of Southern Indiana. He is a regular on the comments section of the C&P comment boards and is an ultra-lefty name caller.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    At first I wasn't sure that the zoo was a fully owned by the city park but the comments from the police cleared that up when they admitted that the perp had the right to carry and even open if he wanted to. I hope this comes to a head pretty soon. I believe Sen. Jim Tomes will have plenty to say about this at the 2A Patriots meeting this coming Saturday.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Nefsigh is a retired art professor at University of Southern Indiana. He is a regular on the comments section of the C&P comment boards and is an ultra-lefty name caller.
    Glad to know that. Well, maybe not, INGO is the only forum for me but I guess I have to expand to educate and irritate the hell out of stupid people with my common sense.

I do what I can:rockwoot:yeah..I rock:D

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    At first I wasn't sure that the zoo was a fully owned by the city park but the comments from the police cleared that up when they admitted that the perp had the right to carry and even open if he wanted to. I hope this comes to a head pretty soon. I believe Sen. Jim Tomes will have plenty to say about this at the 2A Patriots meeting this coming Saturday.

Jim was interviewed on Channel 7, either they edited him well, or he basically said TF should have showed better judgement.

cableguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Southwest Indiana
    Glad to see you and JackBurton fighting the good fight on the C&P along with the others. I have been banned from the C&P boards. (I guess I got a hidden cookie on my browser somewhere, lol)

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    I don't live in Eville either but I frequent the city. I was actually at Mesker about a month ago. But I was CCing.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Here is the last post I made to all the fruitcakes in the comment section. Not one comment since.

There have been many post in this comment section about scared children. I need ONE person to show me in any article where it stated any children were frightened. The cops and the zoo officials never said anything about scared terrified little children.

Top Bottom