• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    If I have the MOLLE Back sheath, that is currently on an ESEE-3 can I switch out the kydex sheath from the 3 to a 4 and have an ESEE-4 fit proper? Or are the MB sheaths size specific?

Thanks,
    R

The same molle back is used for the ESEE 3 and ESEE 4, so you can switch the molle back from a 3 kydex sheath to a 4 kydex sheath with no problems.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    The same molle back is used for the ESEE 3 and ESEE 4, so you can switch the molle back from a 3 kydex sheath to a 4 kydex sheath with no problems.

Thanks! I purchased an ESEE-3 with the G10 handles from you all at the August 1500. While I like it for field dressing and skinning deer, and love it at night with those nice bright impossible to lose in the woods/field handles! I like a larger knife for deboning and processing. Thus looking to add an ESEE-4 to the collection.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    New Christmas present that my wife ordered from KnifeLady's website (KNIFESTRATEGIES.COM)

It came with an INGO bumper sticker. :D

IMG_20121229_092102.jpg

It matches my previously purchased ESEE-4...kind of. I thought the scales were closer in color than they really are - but they're still quite close.

IMG_6082cropped.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    New Christmas present that my wife ordered from KnifeLady's website (KNIFESTRATEGIES.COM)

IMG_20121229_092102.jpg

It matches my previously purchased ESEE-4...kind of. I thought the scales were closer in color than they really are - but they're still quite close.

IMG_6082cropped.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

Very nice! I just ordered a Junglas just like yours, can't wait to get it and play! :D

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008

IMG_20121229_092102.jpg

IMG_6082cropped.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

The only problems with those knives is that they aren'ts scratched up. Have fun getting to that part of it.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    got lucky and scored a venom green/orange handle izzy 2
    I had originally passed on the group buy since the color combo isnt really me, but it is growing on me.
    picture.php

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    My first real knife.

ESEE 6 Venom Green
    409.jpg

BTW, Big R has Zombie Max 9mm for $14.99, get it while it lasts.

Last edited:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    got lucky and scored a venom green/orange handle izzy 2
    I had originally passed on the group buy since the color combo isnt really me, but it is growing on me.
    picture.php

I was so back and forth on getting in of this GB. In the end, the decision was made for me when they sold out.

Congrats on it. I have a VG Junglas and it grew on me quickly.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Yes I was lucky to get one thanks to a cancelation. I had sworn off group buys as the waiting kills me :) I am still waiting on my tan 6 that I hoped would be here by labor day(2012 :)may get it by labor day 2013 lol) I also want to get to a few of the classes, Jeff is really expanding the training options.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Yes I was lucky to get one thanks to a cancelation. I had sworn off group buys as the waiting kills me :) I am still waiting on my tan 6 that I hoped would be here by labor day(2012 :)may get it by labor day 2013 lol) I also want to get to a few of the classes, Jeff is really expanding the training options.

The Tan 6 looks awesome. Bravo uploaded some pics along with his and M2M gb izulas.

Patience is a virtue!

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Yes I think it should be a keeper for sure, but patience is not a virtue I have :) Eli posted last night my #should ship next week soooo... we will see :)

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Yes when Jeff gives the go ahead again on special orders I will be in the making of one.... Not giving out any details yet.... stay tuned.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    AHHH! our favorite ESEE dealer getting into the "exclusive" buy fun. I like the sound of this. As I said I swore off group buys but you will lure me back in with yours I am sure :)

Firefighter56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    East Central Indiana
    Tools Photos by firefighter56 | Photobucket

Its been about a year since I've taken any photo's and put them in here. Since then I've Anso'd the handles of my 6, stripped my 5, picked up several more knives and a few more guns. The sheath for the 6 and Izzy came from Godspeed Tactical. I am also waiting for the Tan 6 group buy from Eli. I have a few more sheaths and some other things coming from him too so I'll probably be the last one to see mine but I'm fine with that and I've told him I'm in no hurry so he can work on everyone elses first.

Top Bottom