• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    If only ESEE would do a custom INGO knife for us...

ESEE won't do a custom for a group or organization, the dealer exclusives and group buys are generally done by an ESEE dealer. Knife Lady has looked into this, but as right now all group buys, customs, and exclusives have been put on hold by Jeff (one of the ESEE owners). The problem I see is with an exclusive/group buy is the ESEE dealer has to commit to a minimum of 100 pieces...that is a lot of knives. If they are customized for INGO (logo...etc.) then that limits the market basically to INGO members, 100 knives is a lot to sell. :twocents:

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    ESEE won't do a custom for a group or organization, the dealer exclusives and group buys are generally done by an ESEE dealer. Knife Lady has looked into this, but as right now all group buys, customs, and exclusives have been put on hold by Jeff (one of the ESEE owners). The problem I see is with a exclusive/group buy is the ESEE dealer has to commit to a minimum of 100 pieces...that is a lot of knives. If they are customized for INGO (logo...etc.) then that limits the market basically to INGO members, 100 knives is a lot to sell. :twocents:

Well, I'm down for 1 of them. 99 to go!

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    ESEE won't do a custom for a group or organization, the dealer exclusives and group buys are generally done by an ESEE dealer. Knife Lady has looked into this, but as right now all group buys, customs, and exclusives have been put on hold by Jeff (one of the ESEE owners). The problem I see is with an exclusive/group buy is the ESEE dealer has to commit to a minimum of 100 pieces...that is a lot of knives. If they are customized for INGO (logo...etc.) then that limits the market basically to INGO members, 100 knives is a lot to sell. :twocents:

Well shucks brother...you know I'm going to be down for two :D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I have no doubt I will sell the 100. I am just wating for the ok :yesway: from Jeff himself. This could be a few months down the road but I will make this happen. I was going to do it last year but did not move forward with the idea but I will move forward this year and I do plan on this being a regular thing as long as Jeff gives me the :yesway: ok.

Last edited:

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I have no fear I will sell the 100. I am just wating for the ok :yesway: from Jeff himself. This could be a few months down the road but I will make this happen. I was going to do it last year but did not move forward with the idea but I will move forward this year and I do plan on this being a regular thing as long as Jeff gives me the :yesway: ok.

Awesome! Can't wait to see something like this happen:rockwoot::ingo:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    that is the truth!

I'm interested in a stainless laser strike

Speaking of laser strike, here's the one I picked up at the 1500.

THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE!!

36d07ad67718d8e2f7d489cdb83906e0.jpg

It's a brute. I can't wait to beat the hell out of it :D

Firefighter56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    East Central Indiana
    Well, depending on what it is I would most likely be in. The only one I have passed on in a while was the latest Izzy II. The colors just don't do it for me and I would have ended up selling it anyway. BTW anyone want to buy my Tan GB-6? I'll make you a great deal of $500!!! JOKE! Its not for sale! ESEE forum inside joke.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Well, depending on what it is I would most likely be in. The only one I have passed on in a while was the latest Izzy II. The colors just don't do it for me and I would have ended up selling it anyway. BTW anyone want to buy my Tan GB-6? I'll make you a great deal of $500!!! JOKE! Its not for sale! ESEE forum inside joke.

Lol..I saw that on the ESEE forum tonight. Welcome to INGO btw!

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

That's a steal. I think it was originally listed at 505.00. Plus a truck or two?:laugh::laugh:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom