• ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Mine was a little more serious. It was for insulting another member. It was several years ago. I'm sure some of the old time members may remember the thread. It was about a guy who threw his son-in-law out of a family event for carrying. Said that HE was the only one allowed to carry there. Kicked the SIL out while trying to force his daughter to stay for the event. My infraction came from something along the line of ash-hole.
    I remember for sure. I still can't comprehend why he did that.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Infractions? They give out infractions here? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Early on, I did everything wrong, it seemed.

CM worked with me, and was beyond patient.

I'm embarrassed at how I would do the most stupid things.
    I just wouldn't pay attention to what I was doing and forget to do something.

This site has been the most fun.
    I buy/sell alot, but with my 4500ish posts have proven I'm here for the education and the fellowship.

ChurchMouse is very patient............ as long as he's taking his meds. :nailbite:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah.

KYGO - I'm a member, it's not near as cool as INGO.
    TNGO - *see KYGO*

The site is gone. Has been for a while.
    Indy cars as well. Both were Fenway sites. I tried contacting him when the mods asked me if I had seen/spoken with him. No response to e-mail or text. I have no idea what happened with Fenway.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Mine was a little more serious. It was for insulting another member. It was several years ago. I'm sure some of the old time members may remember the thread. It was about a guy who threw his son-in-law out of a family event for carrying. Said that HE was the only one allowed to carry there. Kicked the SIL out while trying to force his daughter to stay for the event. My infraction came from something along the line of ash-hole.

I dont remember that, but if it was me please accept my apology. I tried pretty hard when i was a mod, but sometimes i made the wrong call.

Control. Just had to be in control.

Sometimes people get it wrong...even with good intentions. Sometimes people take themselves too seriously. I have certainly been guilty of that...sometimes I still am.

INGO was different then.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I dont remember that, but if it was me please accept my apology. I tried pretty hard when i was a mod, but sometimes i made the wrong call.

Sometimes people get it wrong...even with good intentions. Sometimes people take themselves too seriously. I have certainly been guilty of that...sometimes I still am.

INGO was different then.

It wasn't you, it was OneBadV8. I hold no hard feelings about it, even when it happened. I deserved the infraction. I flat out called the guy an ***hole in his thread. I'm almost sure it was the second post as well. I wish I could find the thread again (or see a screenshot of it), but I'm pretty sure it's long gone. I tried looking for it a couple years ago with no luck.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    It wasn't you, it was OneBadV8. I hold no hard feelings about it, even when it happened. I deserved the infraction. I flat out called the guy an ***hole in his thread. I'm almost sure it was the second post as well. I wish I could find the thread again (or see a screenshot of it), but I'm pretty sure it's long gone. I tried looking for it a couple years ago with no luck.

It was post #80. And what you recall is pretty much correct.

(This mod thing is cool. Now I can go back and see all of the stuff that we've always wondered "what happened?")

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You guys want to boost your infraction count? Start taking AMBIEN.

***WARNING***
    Before taking Ambien - Disable access to your credit cards, car keys, phones, any website you can bid or purchase items, refrigerator, probably the entire kitchen, any door leading to stairs, cat and dog food, dog biscuits, hamsters food, the hamster, toilet (use a bucket so it's easier to retrieve the hamster later), the outside, garage, any window facing the neighbors, anything that makes a flame, anything pointy, anything with a trigger (including your wife), all liquids, anything with wheels, etc...

Get ready for a whole day of cleaning and apologizing after.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I've only gotten one infraction.

A member started a thread in which he poked a hornets nest, then intentionally threw our resident curmudgeon, Mr. Kirk Freeman right on top of that hornets nest. I called out that member and may have called him a feminine hygiene product. I got a 3 day ban for that one thanks to esrice. I'd do it again without a second thought. That thread disappeared faster than Hilary's emails.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've only gotten one infraction.

A member started a thread in which he poked a hornets nest, then intentionally threw our resident curmudgeon, Mr. Kirk Freeman right on top of that hornets nest. I called out that member and may have called him a feminine hygiene product. I got a 3 day ban for that one thanks to esrice. I'd do it again without a second thought. That thread disappeared faster than Hilary's emails.

I dont want to ruin your forum/street cred but I am not seeing an infraction.
    But hey, I remember the thread...:):

Top Bottom