• texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    been sometime since something good has come in.

"Resination from Ingo

I thank you for the opportunity of using Ingo but the clientele as of late have been getting more and more unreasonable/aggressive/demanding and are very much like a more low life site I sometimes use to sell stuff. Between these and the heavy handed mods I've observed on this site I will no longer participate here. Again thanks but please remove me from the rolls."

PM I received today.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

"Resination from Ingo

I thank you for the opportunity of using Ingo but the clientele as of late have been getting more and more unreasonable/aggressive/demanding and are very much like a more low life site I sometimes use to sell stuff. Between these and the heavy handed mods I've observed on this site I will no longer participate here. Again thanks but please remove me from the rolls."

PM I received today.

You can resign? I thought this was like the Mafia.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

"Resination from Ingo

PM I received today.

Wait just a minute here!

INGO has a Rolls? :dunno:
    I knew about the Bentley but still. And why did he get to ride in it? That's not fair.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

"Resination from Ingo

PM I received today.

Heavy handed. Interesting.
    As BT and myself are most usually in plain site I would say somebody got butthurt. I can guess who that would b. Notice the "Sell" reference.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wait just a minute here!

INGO has a Rolls? :dunno:
    I knew about the Bentley but still. And why did he get to ride in it? That's not fair.
    TexKev and the Ingo Rolls

18525402848_d842536231_b.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

"Resination from Ingo

PM I received today.

Funniest thing I've seen all day! :lmfao:

My experience has been different, for example, my afternoon with INGO:
    a. In the Classifieds I found and bought a Sig from a guy in Lafayette (who knew cm b/c evidently cm had done some work for him on a gun in the past, and he knew of The Wizard's good work).
    b. I listed an ad to sell a Sig on INGO before I left for Lafayette.
    c. I had a guy from INGO who has bought a couple of guns from me in the past contact me through a pm about doing some trading or offering to sell me a Ruger .22LR revolver.
    d. I love INGO! :thumbsup:
    e. Yes, I have received a critical remark before on INGO: it's called life. This is a gun site run by men, right? :) I've been on religious sites that were a tougher crowd.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    When TexKev stops paying me, I'll resign. I'm not going to work here making all these quality posts for free.

*still waiting for the keys to the INGO Bugatti he offered to me as a retention bonus*

Top Bottom