• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You forgot to ask about [STRIKE]the bribe [/STRIKE][STRIKE]the blackmail [/STRIKE]the lawsuit.
    Who started it and why did it just go away?

Why won't his teammates talk and where are they now?
    Or, have they talked....

You guys are not done.

The syrup thickens! :)

Do you really know and trust your instructor? :dunno:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    You forgot to ask about [STRIKE]the bribe [/STRIKE][STRIKE]the blackmail [/STRIKE]the lawsuit.
    Who started it and why did it just go away?

Why won't his teammates talk and where are they now?
    Or, have they talked....

You guys are not done.

The syrup thickens! :)

Do you really know and trust your instructor? :dunno:

First I've heard of any of that... :dunno:

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    The website that had the info regarding the lawsuit by ERSM and Yeager's response used to be archived (I referenced it in another thread) but it doesn't seem to be any longer.

It was called "****ERSM.com (where the *'s are was the "fword" so filters * it out).

Here is my original post:

Never let it be said that I will not listen to both sides of a situation.

http://web.archive.org/web/200606160...AR_Yeager.html

- Interesting write up (supposedly from Yeager).

If what he describes is true I can not disagree with the issues he has raised concerning the companies alleged method of operation. In fact I can see, if it is true, where those conditions would be very frustrating not to mention a danger to the men working in them.

That does not mean to say that I agree with his alleged actions in the official AAR. In fact it doesn't have anything to do with the actions described in the official AAR.

I do have to say it is nice to see he admits to screwing up with the vehicle. I am not so impressed with what seems to be a continual reference to his being the only one following sop. It seemed to me like his constant excuse for leaving his team mates.

While he did give praise to several of his team mates I could not help but find the comment about "Steph" to be odd. Almost like he was insinuating that the situation occurred because "Steph" discounted "the Dicker" and perhaps the reason Yeager couldn't identify where the attack was coming from was because "Steph" "did not relay the info on the shooter" to him... but perhaps I am reading into it.

http://web.archive.org/web/200606160...er_Yeager.html

Supposedly Yeagers account of the incident itself. Again very interesting. While there are portions that sound like marketing lingo and attempts to justify actions (rather than just stating what happened) it basically (IMO) differs from the AAR pretty significantly.

In Yeagers description he does more than just fire 15 rounds and run away in addition he claims he did not shoot two civilians but two members of a "clean up crew of insurgants (article here: http://web.archive.org/web/200606160..._Callinan.html ). There are several other statements he makes that I would question but there really is no benefit in completely dissecting his testimony here, better you read it and make your own conclusions.

Is it possible that they are using the only american as a scape goat? Yes it is possible and can not be discounted especially if he was branded as a "trouble maker" by the company.

My question would be if any of the surviving team members (with the exception of Team leader who he clearly did not like) has come forward and backed his account of events and if not why?

In any case interesting reads. Here is the link to the "main" link page:

http://web.archive.org/web/200606130.../****ersm.com/

His report doesn't seem to match the video and definitely disagrees with the companies AAR. If I recall he also claims that he was basically scapegoated because he was the only American on the team and they didn't like him because he was complaining about some bad policies/practices.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The reason MR Yeager is discussed so much on INGO is because he is out there putting out content multiple times a week. Since he has "so many":rolleyes: haters, who are we gonna replace him with? Who is gonna step up?

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    The reason MR Yeager is discussed so much on INGO is because he is out there putting out content multiple times a week. Since he has "so many":rolleyes: haters, who are we gonna replace him with? Who is gonna step up?
    He needs replaced? Or just ignored?!?

I mean, TR is the ONLY place to train in the country.:rolleyes:

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN

Well from the last post "I don't believe it. It's not like he's abrasive, conceited, arrogant or opinionated or anything."

We could replace him with OBAMA!!! :rockwoot::patriot:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He needs a full line of products. Someone should someone make a pancake batter box, replace the Aunt Jemima picture with Ahole Jeremy pancake batter mix. "I'll beat you and make pancakes"

Prototype phase....... still has a high failure rate.

JYrunningshoes.jpg

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I just actually went back and looked (read) at Printcraft's pic....I'm actually teary eyed in my office from LOLing......that's some creative stuff

Top Bottom