• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Funny thing about being a BAMF, there is always someone bigger and badder. In James Yeager's case, it was a couple uneducated, third world people who couldn't effectively hit the broad side of a barn (or a manual transmission, I'm not sure).
    What kind of a man does it take to put out such a "BAMF image" to make an income from it, when members of your previous team lost their lives. Yeah, that's honorable. :rolleyes:
    If I was one of those guys, I'd be haunting his a$$ for how he is acting. I'd like to think ANY vet would feel the same way.
    He's a stupid hick.

Um, you guys know he reads this forum, right?

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Yeah, thats where he get his "INGO (esrice I bet) Sent me this shirt. There are a lot of people on there that talk sh*t about me that would never say it to my face, but there are also some really good people on there that know their stuff". See appendix carry/ingo shoutout video thread.
    I bet most people on here wouldn't take one of his classes. I know I would rather go to class with Ayoob, Travis Haley or Christ Costa any day.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yeah, thats where he get his "INGO (esrice I bet) Sent me this shirt. There are a lot of people on there that talk sh*t about me that would never say it to my face, but there are also some really good people on there that know their stuff". See appendix carry/ingo shoutout video thread.
    I bet most people on here wouldn't take one of his classes. I know I would rather go to class with Ayoob, Travis Haley or Christ Costa any day.

Nope, esrice didn't sent him anything, so you are wrong on that one.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Am I the ONLY one who finds it ironic that he calls people out for doing the EXACT SAME THING he's doing?!?

"You're a coward for not saying it to my face"...yet neither is he. He's also protected behind hundreds of miles and the internet. Not many people would find value in spending so much money and time in making a trip to break his nose and go to jail.

Exactley !

Everyone knows who he is and how to find him

He's in TN, I'll throw in the gas $ for someone to go and try him :popcorn:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville

scared-girl.jpg

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

So what does physical strength have to do with anything unless someone is trying to intimidate other people? Unless it is nothing but a peepee size issue.

Someone can be as big and badass as they want, but all that will do is land them in jail.

I can probably do a bunch of things better but that too is irrelevant, so I'm not sure why you bring it up unless you admire bamfs.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I just put that since it always seems like he is the one posting yeager videos. I guess my "tone" wasn't joking enough. That or I"m to new to bust balls...
    Not meaning to offend anyone.

I post a lots of Yeager videos too.And I didn't send him anything. :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom