• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Who the hell said anything is "just ducky".
    That would be me, campaigning hard for a federal judgeship.:D

Yes, many potential federal crimes here. I want to see how far the conspiracy goes and that's why I want Brizzi's phones and every single member of his office marched in front of a grand jury.

We shall see what the FBI finds, but without a grand jury I am not enthused . . . or, to use IMPD venacular, I am not impressed.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    That would be me, campaigning hard for a federal judgeship.:D

Yes, many potential federal crimes here. I want to see how far the conspiracy goes and that's why I want Brizzi's phones and every single member of his office marched in front of a grand jury.

We shall see what the FBI finds, but without a grand jury I am not enthused . . . or, to use IMPD venacular, I am not impressed.

Many potential state crimes as well, but I'm not holding my breath. At this point in the game, I don't know that Brizzi gives much of a crap, he is already so covered in poo that what does he care about a bit more.

I am curious though why you think this is more of a prosecutor problem than an IMPD problem. I don't know that Brizzi and IMPD had a close relationship before this and they certainly don't seem to since Brizzi's news conference trying to dump all the poo on IMPD.

Don't get me wrong, I don't trust that man in the slightest but I don't know that he is motivated to help IMPD.

That said, I know it has been asked why the ISP wasn't called but I am also curious why Brizzi wouldn't special prosecutor the case. Then again, his quest for attention has almost always come way before any vestiges of good sense.

Joe

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If the roles are truly reversed to see if it is equal parts for equal animals, it would be that Joe Blow hit a motorcycle police officer... and would the results and accusations be similar or different?

The investigation of the guy killing the motorcycle cop would be based on the presumption of guilt.

This cop was investigated under the presumption of innocence. It's pretty easy to draw an expected conclusion when there is a preconceived notion of what happened. I don't think it's possible in either situation to have a completely unbiased investigation but it is the duty of LE to try.

I certainly would never presume that an on duty cop was under the influence of alcohol and I'm sure that the fellow officers at the scene didn't either. That is totally forgivable. But botching an investigation 7 ways to Sunday is not. It is also unforgivable for LE to give preferential treatment to fellow LE. IE., they are above the law.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    I'm sure the police have already picked that tape up...ooops, but it accidentally got destroyed, never existed, and went missing all at the same time.
    if this isnt a cover up they are going out of thier way to make it look like one. the keystone kops couldnt screw up this bad. for any youngsters who dont know who the keystone cops are google them or impd you will get same results.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Misdemeanor warrant? What happened to the "felony warrant" part of the IMPD cover story???:dunno:

Man, this case is falling apart like a cardboard suitcase in the rain.

There was no single person. Many were involved in this. This wasn't a .09 pulled over for a headlight.

The cops knew where to take Bisard and the knowingly and intentionally took him where they were not to take him.

We need the phone records from IMPD cell phones and personal cell phones and from the prosecutors. We need the e-mails from Brizzi's office to IMPD regarding death OWIs. We need a federal grand jury to bust the blue wall of silence and find out who said what to whom at the scene.

i agree. i think someone from the top made the call to dump this one. I smell a coverup BIG TIME. just the fact that some deny the blue wall of silence exist is enough to to call in the FBI in my opinion. denial of EXTENSSIVE police abuse of power is pure lies. anyone who has a family member as a cop (yes, i do) and friends that are cops (yes i do) KNOWS their own set of abuse of power and coverup stories. now gather together and add them up and people will see this isnt a small thing. its rampant. time to clean house starting at the top.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I was interviewed by channel six just watched it on the news. I'm so messed up by how fat I have gotten I forgot all about everything else LOL. I need to start a new thread and find some guys to work out with. OMFG....

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    i agree. i think someone from the top made the call to dump this one. I smell a coverup BIG TIME. just the fact that some deny the blue wall of silence exist is enough to to call in the FBI in my opinion. denial of EXTENSSIVE police abuse of power is pure lies. anyone who has a family member as a cop (yes, i do) and friends that are cops (yes i do) KNOWS their own set of abuse of power and coverup stories. now gather together and add them up and people will see this isnt a small thing. its rampant. time to clean house starting at the top.
    cops are like politicians they think they are in control and forget who pays thier salaries and who they work for. until we put this government in check and remind them the people run this country not them this will continue. all the cops and holster sniffers that keep this up your days are numbered and when the american people put thier foot down your cockroach ass will be under the shoe.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I was interviewed by channel six just watched it on the news. I'm so messed up by how fat I have gotten I forgot all about everything else LOL. I need to start a new thread and find some guys to work out with. OMFG....

Was this intended for a different thread?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I think IMPD has failed at the highest level, it's time for the Mayor, the Chief and the Director of Safety to resign for the good of the city, if their is a cover up then the call came from one of their offices.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    The investigation of the guy killing the motorcycle cop would be based on the presumption of guilt.

This cop was investigated under the presumption of innocence. It's pretty easy to draw an expected conclusion when there is a preconceived notion of what happened. I don't think it's possible in either situation to have a completely unbiased investigation but it is the duty of LE to try.

I certainly would never presume that an on duty cop was under the influence of alcohol and I'm sure that the fellow officers at the scene didn't either. That is totally forgivable. But botching an investigation 7 ways to Sunday is not. It is also unforgivable for LE to give preferential treatment to fellow LE. IE., they are above the law.

"presumed innocent untill proven guilty"..... in other words... everyone thinks this dude was fine and not drunk untill "later".

Here is another good point....... I wonder what the dash cam video shows or says?

I talked to a biker that I know that was downtown last night...... told him they should ride around IMPD headquarters in a huge circle...... he said there would be so many bikes that nobody could get out....

I do feel that they feel they are above the law.... you see them in the news all the time for doing something, you see them off duty speeding, you see them on duty speeding when they don't need to......... like this time...

Posting this link again because it has been updated.
    Letter questions alcohol purchase by IMPD officer - 13 WTHRhttp://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=13021762

Another good read.
    Plenty at stake for Ballard in IMPD investigation - 13 WTHR

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Well, Dave was asked if there was ANY truth to ANY of this. He swore that he did not have anything to drink. He was told to "man up" if he was drinking and face it like a man. If I am wrong and he snowed us...let him burn. IF there was a single person on the scene that thought he was intox...let them burn. There was a life taken as a result...no time for favorites. Hell, I'm happy the FBI/DOJ are looking things over, let them shake it up a bit. I know my job is secure. I'm tired of officers stepping on their wieners. It is really EASY to stay out of trouble on/off duty. Some people work at messing up. It starts at hiring. We had a recruit in this class that just graduated that was hired with a suspended license and like 20pts. He had to catch a ride to/from the academy. He was told that it was ok as long as he got it back prior to EVOC...really??????? I am tired to getting mean mugged by every biker I come across...I haven't done anything wrong! It is time to become invisible I am afraid. I walk into a restaurant in uniform and I get the stare of death from everyone...somehow I still love my job. Being an LEO must be be a gene cause that is the only thing I can think of that allows me to put this uniform on everyday in the face of open hostility. Just like when people say "you don't like it...quit." You cannot "quit" what you are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom