• Status
    Not open for further replies.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I was out late one night with a Sheriff's deputy (the driver) when we got pulled over for having a tail light out. He blew a 0.16 and the ISP officer let us go.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I was out late one night with a Sheriff's deputy (the driver) when we got pulled over for having a tail light out. He blew a 0.16 and the ISP officer let us go.
    Name names, place, date and time. Then pick up the phone and report it.

Did the trooper allow him to drive away or did he have you drive? Not that it would matter...the deed had been done.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I am absolutely not naming names. It happened in 1999 on I-65 at the Greenwood exit. At least pretend like you have some manners, and say please next time.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I am absolutely not naming names.
    This IMPD officer and your deputy friend should be held to the same standard. Regardless of the outcome.

You're part of the problem...not the solution. You knew it and did nothing about it. You allowed it to happen yet did nothing to insure it didn't happen again.

Wrong is wrong...buddy or not. :twocents:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    This IMPD officer and your deputy friend should be held to the same standard. Regardless of the outcome.

You're part of the problem...not the solution. You knew it and did nothing about it. You allowed it to happen yet did nothing to insure it didn't happen again.

I agree. If i was with my buddy, he wouldnt have been driving, even if i had to knock his ass out cold to get the keys from him. the matter would have been handled internaly with no risk of lives lost. I take care of my friends, but I wont die or let them die over stupidity if i can prevent it.
    1999 is a few years ago, so im sure (hope) you have grown up since then and wouldnt let this happen again. I have ended friendships over this kind of crap and although its sad, i never looked back.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    absolutely amazing i get arrested for owi while sitting in a parked vehicle in a private parking lot. i get to go straight to jail, lose my job and cost me alot of money. this bozo kills somebody then gets to surrender when its convenient for him. and leo really have to wonder why there is distrust amongst the community. and as far as double standards if this isnt it i dont know what is.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I agree. If i was with my buddy, he wouldnt have been driving, even if i had to knock his ass out cold to get the keys from him. the matter would have been handled internaly with no risk of lives lost. I take care of my friends, but I wont die or let them die over stupidity if i can prevent it.
    1999 is a few years ago, so im sure (hope) you have grown up since then and wouldnt let this happen again. I have ended friendships over this kind of crap and although its sad, i never looked back.

Why is there a "but" in there? Taking care of your friends WOULD be dropping one of them if they fought with you over driving drunk.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    absolutely amazing i get arrested for owi while sitting in a parked vehicle in a private parking lot. i get to go straight to jail, lose my job and cost me alot of money. this bozo kills somebody then gets to surrender when its convenient for him. and leo really have to wonder why there is distrust amongst the community. and as far as double standards if this isnt it i dont know what is.

Thank you.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy

no, no.... not double standards at all... gosh come on!

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    this bozo kills somebody then gets to surrender when its convenient for him. and leo really have to wonder why there is distrust amongst the community. and as far as double standards if this isnt it i dont know what is.
    He surrendered after the warrant was issued once the test results were complete. It happens everyday. This is not a one time occurrence unique to this incident.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus

You're both making a lot of assumptions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom