• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    takes 3 days for crack and meth and most pills to get out of your system. Just like with probation. The only people that will effect are people who smoke marijuana. Wich may turn many people who smoke pot on to pills and crack just so they can still get welfare for there kids. I love how people support ideas without thinking about them.

And I love that people here would rather see people starving and dying in the street than be on welfare. Do you think that makes you a patriot? We built a society bassed on money. Most of the population have no way to feed themselves without a grocery store. Yet we look down on people getting assistance from a system setup before they was born. Dont blame the welfare recipiant. Blame the system that took away the means and ability for people to feed themselves. Blame big government! Blame big cities! you cant blame people for not working when theres no jobs.

When you have no job and no money and no land to grow food.... will you ask for help or will you starve your self to death? What will you do to survive? rob? steal? sell drugs? get foodstamps and welfare? file for dissability? or just rot and die?

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Hair samples, man.... Hair samples.

Urine tests don't show too much history. Same with blood.

Hair is where it's at.

-J-

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    RIGHT...

If that was the case then I would not have been taking the money of young soldiers so often huh... :D

LOL So true! But in all fairness I never had to take money from a smart one. It is also easier to catch them by surprise.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    you support kind of regulation and stronger laws but as far as guns you yell its not right to impose more laws.... wich side are you on? They can change more laws that will in-turn raise the crime rate that will later be used to help them get another gun ban..... But at the same time believe that gun laws should be defended. I believe we have enough laws. I dont care it a law sounds good. Every new law is another step towards the complete loss of freedom. Go ahead! Its easy to hate the poor when you have money. Ive been on welfare, Ive had foodstamps, I grew up in the ghetto. And I got lucky. I mother worked 12hrs a day to give me a good life. She gave me a purpose and a job. I once was nothing and had nothing and no hope of ever having anything. The system is designed to keep you dependent on it.... Did I deserve to die? Did I deserve not to have heat in the winter? Not to have food? Food stamps for 1 person the was 138 less than 5$ a day? Is this 2much? I barely ate. I used candles for heat. And lived in a 1room apartment above the church on keystone and prospect. This was in like 96 there was no jobs and when I did find one it was 5$ an hour at burgerking 22hrs a week. Its easy to hate the poor. Its even easyier to hate the rich. Its just really easy to hate things you know nothing about. If you loose your job and house you will learn fast..lol... good luck with that...maybe we will all just let you people starve too.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Personally I think welfare should only be available for those that ARE not able to work. Read as severely handicapped, mentally insufficient. I think if you are currently on welfare then you should report to the nearest state/county work center (Highway dept, park dept, etc...) and if nothing else then pick up trash on the side of the road. One should not receive something for nothing.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If we're going to talk about the real problem with welfare, how about a system that's designed to keep recipients dependent on it? In most cases, recipients can't afford to go to work full time because they'll lose their benefits immediately, so they end up staying on part-time or don't work at all. The welfare system needs a way to wean people off it rather than cut them off cold-turkey.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    If we're going to talk about the real problem with welfare, how about a system that's designed to keep recipients dependent on it? In most cases, recipients can't afford to go to work full time because they'll lose their benefits immediately, so they end up staying on part-time or don't work at all. The welfare system needs a way to wean people off it rather than cut them off cold-turkey.

Just one more way to make this place a state run environment. :D

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Sorry but you struck a raw nerve here.
    takes 3 days for crack and meth and most pills to get out of your system. Just like with probation. The only people that will effect are people who smoke marijuana. Wich may turn many people who smoke pot on to pills and crack just so they can still get welfare for there kids.
    Wait a minute if you can't feed your kids why are you buying pot or worse??
    I love how people support ideas without thinking about them.
    I love how people complain without thinking about it.

And I love that people here would rather see people starving and dying in the street than be on welfare. Do you think that makes you a patriot?
    YES!!
    We built a society bassed on money. Most of the population have no way to feed themselves without a grocery store.
    NOT MY PROBLEM!!! Learn to become self-sufficent, plant a garden, OH yeah get a job too.
    Yet we look down on people getting assistance from a system setup before they was born. Dont blame the welfare recipiant. Blame the system that took away the means and ability for people to feed themselves.
    Are you a democrap??
    Blame big government! Blame big cities! you cant blame people for not working when theres no jobs.
    Where is my cheese?? It would go great with this whine..

When you have no job and no money and no land to grow food.... will you ask for help or will you starve your self to death? What will you do to survive? rob? steal? sell drugs? get foodstamps and welfare? file for dissability? or just rot and die?
    Shovel ****, day labor, anything to be able to support myself.
    Hmmmm it's funny you mention no job, since right now I am layed off, and yes I am on unemployment. Am I milking the system? NO my employers and Union pay into the unemployment system it is not a hand out.

As far as welfare if it was used as short term deal when people were down on their luck and having a hard time I wouldn'nt care, but in it's current capacity it is a lifetime system where you get more if you produce more welfare recipients. Boy that makes for a good reason to get off your ass in the house that my taxes are paying for, eating the food that my taxes payed for, using the electric and watch cable that my taxes paid for.

You can't afford to feed yourself or your children but it is fine to buy some pot or get that big screen from rent-a-center after all you are entitled.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    :+1:

As far as welfare if it was used as short term deal when people were down on their luck and having a hard time I wouldn'nt care, but in it's current capacity it is a lifetime system where you get more if you produce more welfare recipients. Boy that makes for a good reason to get off your ass in the house that my taxes are paying for, eating the food that my taxes payed for, using the electric and watch cable that my taxes paid for.

You can't afford to feed yourself or your children but it is fine to buy some pot or get that big screen from rent-a-center after all you are entitled.

Before the welfare system was created (the country wasn't BORN with welfare), the government didn't hand out candy to those who couldn't afford it. People relied on their families, their churches, and their communities to help them if they for some reason could NOT help themselves. I would rather be able to choose to help someone who is down on their luck than be forced to through taxation to support a failing program. :twocents:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Hmmmm it's funny you mention no job, since right now I am layed off, and yes I am on unemployment. Am I milking the system? NO my employers and Union pay into the unemployment system it is not a hand out.

I'm not sure about how factual your statements are...

I, as a small business owner, must pay into the welfare system (unemployment)...I was not aware that the unions also paid into this system.

Please show me so I can be better educated.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    you support kind of regulation and stronger laws but as far as guns you yell its not right to impose more laws.... wich side are you on?
    Nope wrong answer their Mr. Democrap we want less government which would mean getting away from the freebies like the welfare system. And "gun laws" which only affect LEGAL gun owners not pot head welfar recipients.
    They can change more laws that will in-turn raise the crime rate that will later be used to help them get another gun ban..... But at the same time believe that gun laws should be defended.
    I'd reply but I believe I just did. Hmmmm same statement different wording, been smoking that pot this morning?

I believe we have enough laws.
    We agree on something then.
    I dont care it a law sounds good. Every new law is another step towards the complete loss of freedom.
    100% with you.
    Go ahead! Its easy to hate the poor when you have money.
    See you lost me again, nobody said we hate the poor. When I rotate my preps if i don't think i will be able to use them I donate them to food drives, I sponser a family every Christmas, I give to toy drives. Nobody said we hate the poor.
    Ive been on welfare, Ive had foodstamps, I grew up in the ghetto.
    All past tense, are you still? It seems you bettered yourself, why would you not expect this from others?
    And I got lucky.
    Wrong YOU IMPROVED your situation!!
    I mother worked 12hrs a day to give me a good life.
    See she WORKED!!
    She gave me a purpose and a job. I once was nothing and had nothing and no hope of ever having anything. The system is designed to keep you dependent on it.... Did I deserve to die? Did I deserve not to have heat in the winter? Not to have food? Food stamps for 1 person the was 138 less than 5$ a day? Is this 2much? I barely ate. I used candles for heat. And lived in a 1room apartment above the church on keystone and prospect. This was in like 96 there was no jobs and when I did find one it was 5$ an hour at burgerking 22hrs a week. Its easy to hate the poor. Its even easyier to hate the rich. Its just really easy to hate things you know nothing about. If you loose your job and house you will learn fast..lol... good luck with that...maybe we will all just let you people starve too.
    Covered this already, even if I had to work at BK I would it is a job!!!

If I lose my job, Oh wait I am currently laid off. Yet my mortage is paid till Feb. of 2011 if I so choose since when I am working I pay double payments so I don't have to worry, and I had the bank set it up so that extra payments would be credited as a payment not just to principal because I know my job is always feast or famine.
    Hmmm because I prepare for the worst I have food supplies, Insurance is paid, truck payments are made.
    Life is what you make of it!!!!

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    You also stated..."And I love that people here would rather see people starving and dying in the street than be on welfare. "

Do you really think that the people that are currently abusing the system would choose to starve themselves rather than bare down and actually work to survive?

I know that if I had the choice...I'd like to live. OH wait...I already made that choice.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I'm not sure about how factual your statements are...

I, as a small business owner, must pay into the welfare system (unemployment)...I was not aware that the unions also paid into this system.

Please show me so I can be better educated.

If you consider unemployment welfare we will never see eye to eye.
    And yes seveal unions have their own unemployment program.

IBEW,Rail workers, Some millwright unions.

As far as factual maybe you need to do some checking before you claim that my facts are incorrect.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Before the welfare system was created (the country wasn't BORN with welfare), the government didn't hand out candy to those who couldn't afford it. People relied on their families, their churches, and their communities to help them if they for some reason could NOT help themselves. I would rather be able to choose to help someone who is down on their luck than be forced to through taxation to support a failing program. :twocents:
    :yesway:
    i concur

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    If you consider unemployment welfare we will never see eye to eye.
    And yes seveal unions have their own unemployment program.

IBEW,Rail workers, Some millwright unions.

As far as factual maybe you need to do some checking before you claim that my facts are incorrect.

OK, I don't see where the unions pay into the unmenployment program that I pay into...show me where they do.

If I as an employer pay into the system, and my employees do not, what entitlement do they have to those funds...other than the bumb welfare setup they put in place?

Top Bottom