• ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    LOL!!

Please explain the parralels of a drunk driving maniac with a gun , and a person walking down the street.

1: The analogy was in regards to following someone..
    2: Martin wasn't "walking down the street" he was walking behind houses and through yards..
    3: Another person having a gun is not a necessary requirement to justify self defense

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Since when was leaving your vehicle in walking in your own neighborhood a poor decision? If GZ wanted to execute TM, would he have let him beat himself first? And why would he be working with the police beforehand if he wanted ro be his own jury and executioner?

ALL evidence strongly indicates self defense to this point, and for anyone to argue any other point at this time just shows how easily they are manipulated by lies in the liberal media. It is amazing how some people can be told lies, and even when the lies are proven totally false, they still believe the thrust of them.

..and before someone bashes you for bringing up the "Liberal Media", your point is validated by the fact that several people in this thread are quoting versions of the story that have been proven to be lies, half truths, and misrepresentations, perpetuated by the "MSM".

Case in point, the Edited version of the police call, vs the actual version.. including the fact that Zimmerman did not bring up race, until ASKED about it by the Dispatcher..

357 Terms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Between SB and FT.W
    The analogy was in regards to following someone..

The analogy was following a drunk driver, someone commiting a crime, Martin just "looked suspicios".... big, huge difference.

Martin wasn't "walking down the street" he was walking behind houses and through yards..

How do you know he wasn't walking through the yards to get away from some strange man following him?

Last edited:

357 Terms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Between SB and FT.W
    ??

again... could you please post a source that claims to publish COMPLETE transcripts and (supposedly) edits them. And then show another source that publishes something different?

I am talking about COMPLETE transcripts.

I really just want to get a better idea of what your talking about...seriously.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    ??

again... could you please post a source that claims to publish COMPLETE transcripts and (supposedly) edits them. And then show another source that publishes something different?

I am talking about COMPLETE transcripts, not an article.

I think his point was that they turned this:

Zimmerman: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about."

Dispatcher: "O.K., and this guy — is he white, black or Hispanic?"

Zimmerman: "He looks black."

Into this:

"This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black."

They did not change the words, but they did edit out the reasons Zimmerman stated he was suspicious and the dispatcher's question that prompted the response "He looks black". This led many viewers to believe that the mention of race indicated racial bias on Zimmerman's part, and that Trayvon's racial status was the cause of his suspicion.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    ??

I am talking about COMPLETE transcripts.

There are links in that article..
    Do you think someone got fired for "supposedly" editing the transcripts/tapes?
    Try googling "Zimmerman transcripts"? :dunno:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    " used epithets and derogatory terms on a recorded conversation with LE" ?

Really. Care to post proof? And.. will this be from the edited, or unedited, version of the call transcript?

Oh, and you left this out from your link:

"The just-released document states he suffered a broken nose, but no deviation of the septum, and two black eyes"

Uh, go listen to it. Do you consider using the adjective "****ing" and the noun "*******s" to be compliments? Post me your "unedited" transcript that doesn't use both the f-word and a-word. I never said a damn thing about race, but you seem awfully keen to go there.

And by the way, I left nothing out of my link. Youngda9 claimed that the back of his head required stitches which is simply untrue. He neither needed or got stitches according to the doc who saw him. The link was posted specifically to address that point.

If you bothered to read my post, you might have figured out that I was responding to his, hence my quotation of it. Particularly where I specified what the link was in reference to. If you read them both, maybe you can figure it out.

Or maybe you are just constructing multiple strawmen because you disagree with me?

..and before someone bashes you for bringing up the "Liberal Media", your point is validated by the fact that several people in this thread are quoting versions of the story that have been proven to be lies, half truths, and misrepresentations, perpetuated by the "MSM".

Case in point, the Edited version of the police call, vs the actual version.. including the fact that Zimmerman did not bring up race, until ASKED about it by the Dispatcher..

Who in this thread has claimed that the 911 call showed that Z was making it about race?

Joe

Last edited:

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    There are links in that article..
    Do you think someone got fired for "supposedly" editing the transcripts/tapes?
    Try googling "Zimmerman transcripts"? :dunno:

The person who was fired was a scapegoat. I know because I am friends with them.

357 Terms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Between SB and FT.W
    It doesn't really come down to race, (for me at least) they were trying to portray zimmerman as a racial profiler. (sp?)

The point many of us are making has nothing to do with the mainstream presses interpretatoin.

Zimmerman initiated a confrontation with a unarmed man who commited no crime, and then killed him (possibly justifiably). he has only himself to blame.

Had Martin killed Zimmerman he would likely face similiar charges, under similiar controversy.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    No, that is NOT correct!
    The dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that"! After asking if Z was following M and Z responding "yes"!
    That is NO WHERE close to an order to stop!

But honestly. Why in the world did GZ think it was his place to play detective or cop in this situation. If he actually thought that TM was a bad guy, it'd didn't make much sense to pursue him without "backup". It was poor judgement in my opinion.
    So that's were I'll leave it.
    Mr and Mrs Zimmerman seem to have a history of exercising poor judgement.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Uh, go listen to it. Do you consider using the adjective "****ing" and the noun "*******s" to be compliments? Post me your "unedited" transcript that doesn't use both the f-word and a-word. I never said a damn thing about race, but you seem awfully keen to go there.

And by the way, I left nothing out of my link. Youngda9 claimed that the back of his head required stitches which is simply untrue. He neither needed or got stitches according to the doc who saw him. The link was posted specifically to address that point.

If you bothered to read my post, you might have figured out that I was responding to his, hence my quotation of it. Particularly where I specified what the link was in reference to. If you read them both, maybe you can figure it out.

Or maybe you are just constructing multiple strawmen because you disagree with me?

Who in this thread has claimed that the 911 call showed that Z was making it about race?

Joe

mea culpa. I saw the term "epithet" but read it as "racial epithet".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It's dr. phil.......... if he is not running a scam he is busy sexually abusing his patients......

dr-phil_more-advice-that-i-pulled-out-of-my-ass.jpg

:noway:

Who CARES!?

357 Terms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Between SB and FT.W
    Everything you need to know, including links to all evidence, is in this thread. Read it and catch up. :)

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/genera...h_captain.html

All evidence will come out at trial. Certainly not from that thread.

The bottom line is that Zimmerman used poor judgement before, during and after this incident.

He doesn't seem to be a person of good character, at least from all the "evidence" so far.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    All evidence will come out at trial. Certainly not from that thread.

My opinion is that Zimmerman used poor judgement before, during and after this incident.

My opinion is that he doesn't seem to be a person of good character, at least from what I've seen on the news so far. and they would never purposely paint a gun owner in a bad light to attempt to further restrict all of our rights. Never. Ever.

corrected for reality

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    1) Do you believe George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense?
    No, this was not self-defense. Given Zimmerman's public statements, this is not self-defense.

Zimmerman pursued Martin, provoking a response, and caused the confrontation. Zimmerman concludes by shooting Martin in the chest twice.

Some here have stated that Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head to the concrete. IF we believe Zimmerman's account,
    - Zimmerman could not handle the confrontation that he pursued
    - Zimmerman started getting beat up by Martin.
    - Zimmerman was getting his head bashed to the concrete

IF we believe Zimmerman's account, Zimmerman has reason to fight back, but that is not reason enough to believe he was in fear for his life, it is not reason enough to use lethal force, and it is not reason to shoot Martin in the chest, twice.

2) George is currently charged with second-degree murder. Do you believe he should be convicted?
    Yes. Zimmerman saw Martin, reporting Martin as a potential criminal, decided to be judge, jury, executioner of Martin. Zimmerman murdered Martin.

This was not about "the right to bear arms", or "stand your ground" or "castle doctrine" or "self defense".

Second amendment supporters and gun rights activists should not feel the need to run to support Zimmerman.
    Following someone isnt provoking an attack or confrontation..How did Martin know he was following him and not just someone going home? Your statement is all assumption....

357 Terms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Between SB and FT.W
    My opinion is that Zimmerman used poor judgement before, during and after this incident.

My opinion is that he doesn't seem to be a person of good character, at least from what I've seen on the news so far. and they would never purposely paint a gun owner in a bad light to attempt to further restrict all of our rights. Never. Ever.

^^ LOL

..and they revoked his bond because of his and his wifes (charged with perjury) honesty!

Top Bottom