• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    IMO, The local law didn't find enough evidence to hold him untill everyone from the Commander in Chief down got involved. TM was said to be a model for all youth untill the press got to digging into his past and wouldn't you know it turns out he was an up and comming drug user, kicked out of school. I do believe Zimmerman told the story just the way it went down, again IMO.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    IMO, The local law didn't find enough evidence to hold him untill everyone from the Commander in Chief down got involved. TM was said to be a model for all youth untill the press got to digging into his past and wouldn't you know it turns out he was an up and comming drug user, kicked out of school. I do believe Zimmerman told the story just the way it went down, again IMO.

Well said!:yesway:

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I don't have evidence one way or another to make an informed opinion on the case. That is what courts should be for. However I think that George Zimmerman is going to be attacked, bankrupted, and forced to take a plea deal. That is generally how it works in this age. Three Felonies a Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent does a very good job of showing how the criminal justice system is out of control and need to be fixed so that people like George are not destroyed defending their rights and freedom. There are many cases in the that book that mirror what George (and now his wife) are going though.

Last edited:

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dispachers have no authority over anything. They don't have police training and know the laws. It is best to give your name, status, location, BRIEF info on what is going on and then either hang up or set the phone down so as to not be distracted by their babbling.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Martin had commited NO crime.

Actually that's not true. Walking between houses on personal property is trespassing. Then there's the little thing about assault on Z.... but you can be like one of our fine upstanding LEO's here that thinks he needs to pay guilty or not.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Like I have said in MANY previous posts..I would confront anyone following me!

That was the same philosophy Martin had too. Look where that got him. A wise man once told me (ok, he told me this several times because I was young and stupid at the time) sometimes the fight you never have to make is the best one. IE, it's better to walk away/run away than to start something you may not see a good ending to.

357 Terms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Between SB and FT.W
    That was the same philosophy Martin had too. Look where that got him. A wise man once told me (ok, he told me this several times because I was young and stupid at the time) sometimes the fight you never have to make is the best one. IE, it's better to walk away/run away than to start something you may not see a good ending to.

read my posts

I said a couple of times I would not confront him in the manner Martin did.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    1) Do you believe George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense?
    48%​
    Yes.

52%​
    No.

2) George is currently charged with second-degree murder. Do you believe he should be convicted?
    54%​
    Yes.

46%​
    No.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    1) Do you believe George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense?
    47%Yes.
    53% No.
    2) George is currently charged with second-degree murder. Do you believe he should be convicted?
    55%Yes.
    45% No.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually that's not true. Walking between houses on personal property is trespassing. Then there's the little thing about assault on Z.... but you can be like one of our fine upstanding LEO's here that thinks he needs to pay guilty or not.

:n00b:

Maybe in der fatherland, but in America, it certainly ins't epecially when there's a sidewalk present (ie community property).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They do. My mom has tried to get me to watch him. I give him as much credit and I do Opera. NONE!. I don't dirty my tv or my DVR system with that channel. The few times I 1/2 watched him, my mom was over visiting. He's a loon!

To be fair, he's making millions off of loons, but doubtful he's one of them.

Top Bottom