• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I am at home in the compound where my life is. All is quite. And it best stay that way. I have more fear of the local :poop: bags using this as cover for smash and grabs/home invasions. I went eyeballs on with a couple dirt bags today that I full well know do not live around here. They saw me and manny both OC and cruised.
    There are pretenders out there.
    Cockroaches do not like light.
    Staring down a potential threat is absolutely the right thing to do. They like the shaddows and the easy unsuspecting prey. They want the attack to be on their terms, on their "X".
    Throwing them off their game absolutely works the majority of the time. And if in a certain small percentage of cases that it doesnt, well it was going to happen anyways and becauze your head was on a swivel now youll fight head on and not be ambushed.

We are litteraly up against evil every day in this world. Our cops are on the front lines and keep the majority at bay. But the bold who dont mind being stared down or being in the light, have nothing to lose but 1 thing. Their life. It comes down to who wants it (to live) more. Them or us.
    I choose life. I refuse to be a complacent victim. Bad **** happens. Anyone can get hit, but we lower the odds and they move to hurt sheep not the sheepdogs.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Don't know if its been posted here or not, but there are multiple twitter posts and reddit posts alluding to random pallets of bricks being dropped off in areas of the riots.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Cockroaches do not like light.
    Staring down a potential threat is absolutely the right thing to do. They like the shaddows and the easy unsuspecting prey. They want the attack to be on their terms, on their "X".
    Throwing them off their game absolutely works the majority of the time. And if in a certain small percentage of cases that it doesnt, well it was going to happen anyways and becauze your head was on a swivel now youll fight head on and not be ambushed.

We are litteraly up against evil every day in this world. Our cops are on the front lines and keep the majority at bay. But the bold who dont mind being stared down or being in the light, have nothing to lose but 1 thing. Their life. It comes down to who wants it (to live) more. Them or us.
    I choose life. I refuse to be a complacent victim. Bad **** happens. Anyone can get hit, but we lower the odds and they move to hurt sheep not the sheepdogs.

On point. When I saw them scoping out the place as they walked by (on the cameras) I stepped out in the drive and went eyeballs with them. Manny was out front working on the stereo in his van and he saw me, then them and came around front of the van. They faded away.
    Be aware of everyone people not just large crowds but everyone.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    On point. When I saw them scoping out the place as they walked by (on the cameras) I stepped out in the drive and went eyeballs with them. Manny was out front working on the stereo in his van and he saw me, then them and came around front of the van. They faded away.
    Be aware of everyone people not just large crowds but everyone.
    I try to de-escalate if i can. I dont want a fight, most times. Sometimes some things are just worth fighting for and cant be ignored. But if its a fight they really want, its a fight theyll get. I wont tuck tail and run.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Don't know if its been posted here or not, but there are multiple twitter posts and reddit posts alluding to random pallets of bricks being dropped off in areas of the riots.

Yeah, I've posted it.

They have had them delivered before the riots even started for the day.
    I hope law enforcement is finding out where they came from.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I saw a video of this from somewhere. I think LA.
    This is well planned. Seems like everyone (antifa, democrats) are trying to use the black people to do their bidding. Keeping them in chains and i use that term intentionally not as any disrespect to black folks. They are a proud people. Have been through a lot in their history. But when? When are they going to rally and shake off the puppet masters that tell them how to think? The democrats. The democrats have used the black citizens for too long. Wake up. Lets be ONE people and fix OUR country

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Then perhaps I should remove my flash suppressor. :)

Seriously though. I hope these idiots realize that the invasion of one home will immediately result in a "let God sort it out" mentality with some of us.
    Amen Brother.
    Ive got the motion sensors on. I suspect in the AM the news will be reporting houses tagged (Paint), cars vandalized. Maybe some hoise fires, i pray not. But these little cowards dont want to go head to head.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Amen Brother.
    Ive got the motion sensors on. I suspect in the AM the news will be reporting houses tagged (Paint), cars vandalized. Maybe some hoise fires, i pray not. But these little cowards dont want to go head to head.

Nope.

I am in the dark about whats going on down town right now. Is it contained.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    And you were doing so well up until now TT.
    Im not attributing the violence to democrats. I believe that's antifa and other radical groups.
    But the control the democrat Party uses over the black community, yes i believe it wholeheartedly.

Its like watchin your buddy hypnotized tapping that sweet ass and losing all focus and sense of reason. You can tell hin to not tap crazy all you want and that its not going to end well. But until he wakes up and sees it himself, hes gonna keep getting screwed in more ways than one

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah. It's a bit of a two-way street. Politics is an unhealthy business.

I don't really mind, but when and if a militia is called up, a lot of those guys are gonna be democrats as well....and people of color.

Nobody likes anarchists. Nobody.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I don't really mind, but when and if a militia is called up, a lot of those guys are gonna be democrats as well....and people of color.

Nobody likes anarchists. Nobody.

Truth.
    We are referring to the DNC and those that sit in its shadow not the regular guys out here with us.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Im all good with that. Ive said before that i believe, i know, there are good democrats. Truly.
    They love America as much as I do. We can all work together.
    People of color, i dont care what color you are. I judge all men based on actions. Lets fix our country. It doesnt belong to one color over another.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Im not attributing the violence to democrats. I believe that's antifa and other radical groups.
    But the control the democrat Party uses over the black community, yes i believe it wholeheartedly.

Its like watchin your buddy hypnotized tapping that sweet ass and losing all focus and sense of reason. You can tell hin to not tap crazy all you want and that its not going to end well. But until he wakes up and sees it himself, hes gonna keep getting screwed in more ways than one

One example from the article...

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]Revealing scene. Black woman trying to restrain young white men from mayhem outside Baltimore City Hall. She says they're placing African Americans at greater risk.

White guy's response: "They're going to kill you anyway!" https://t.co/aL3hB0lV4i
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]— Alec MacGillis (@AlecMacGillis) [/COLOR]May 31, 2020

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...tifa-thugs-hijacking-george-floyd-pr-n2569761

Top Bottom