• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    This is the comment. No idea if it's actually happening or not.
    It came from twitter:
    oDvIaOh.jpg

ANTIFA are a bunch of b!@#$s. They stay in the city because no one is armed you come out here its gonna be a different story.:ar15:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just heard a new term on Fox News........a correspondent called rioters ...... "non-peaceful protesters" OMG!!!

Those twisted agenda pushers need to go along with the ones behind all of this.

OK people. As much as I agree 100% with my good friend Trigger Time and will roll with him in a moments notice we do need to stay on this side of "THAT" line.

You all know what "THAT" line is so please.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Martinsville PD bought bayonets for all of their M4's.

Why? Who knows, but they did. :laugh:

Well it does give a weapon with an effective range of 450 meters the effective range of 1 meter.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just a SWAG, but as a regular scanner app listener, I think that the main servers are maxed out, app servers overrun, etc. I'll not hear anything on any channel for a bit then a couple channels will start at the same time.

That is on top of the fact that broadcastify is trying to include online adds in their feeds, maybe the individual apps also?

Don't forget that the terrorists are using the scanner apps to listen also.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Question, couldn't decide to post here or Sit-Rep, but chose here due to thread activity.

SWMBO'd stated that "they" were going to start targeting the suburbs and more specifically residential areas. Based upon the context I suspect her comment was based upon something on Facebook.

Is there any solid Intell on the organized rioters (Anti-FA, et al) moving their violence outside the Indianapolis core?

I have heard that antifa was in Plainfield last night after threatening to burn down Metropolis mall. My source was there and said that they did show up, saw the local militia in the lot, and turned tail.

shootem.jpg

fb1.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    ANTIFA are a bunch of b!@#$s. They stay in the city because no one is armed you come out here its gonna be a different story.:ar15:
    Yeah let them come. Im not a ****ing puss. They try to come in my house or burn it and their membership numbers are going to take a nase dive. And i wont be sad or apologize for defending my castle and family. I dont shoot in the leg either.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sorry, it’s all encrypted now. They were scanning the primary channels and using the intel to make their moves.

Nooo, this isn’t organized at all...:rolleyes:

Ha yeah. I knew it was organized from day 2 at least. I dont have all of the good intell you LEO's do but ive got knowledge and experience too and thats kept my ugly ass alive so far

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No knock my brother as we are all on the same page here unless some of the half men ball up and post how bad we are.

That was not a broad brush description but these are insane times.
    Yep no worries. Rules are rules. This is just the internet, real life is where it counts.
    You and i are on the same page. We love our country and our cops who hold back the evil.
    I despise punks

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep no worries. Rules are rules. This is just the internet, real life is where it counts.
    You and i are on the same page. We love our country and our cops who hold back the evil.
    I despise punks

I am at home in the compound where my life is. All is quite. And it best stay that way. I have more fear of the local :poop: bags using this as cover for smash and grabs/home invasions. I went eyeballs on with a couple dirt bags today that I full well know do not live around here. They saw me and manny both OC and cruised.
    There are pretenders out there.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom