• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wonder if they still put bayonets on rifles for crowd control. The bayonet for an M-16 isn't all that big, but I would bet it looks intimidating pointed at you. Bayonets from WW1 rifles were like spears by comparison.

Martinsville PD bought bayonets for all of their M4's.

Why? Who knows, but they did. :laugh:

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    No idea if true or not but some meth head looking dude was bragging about setting fires and getting 12 bottle of liquor. He said he was going north tonight.

Carmel? Castleton?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Hope he doesn't come here we have all the meth heads we need already.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    These politicians that refuse to allow the police to do what they need or to allow the national guard to be deployed should be criminaly charged and held liable too. We do not elect kings and queens in this country. Politicians are not our masters they are public servants. Employees of THE PEOPLE tasked with a job that comes with a sacred oath. They must protect the people and their property as part of that job. Refusal to adequately do that or holding back the resources that can do that is dereliction of duty. Violating their oath.

American cities are under siege from domestic terrorists. They have been plotting and planning this very thing to try and cause civil unrest and destruction of the legitimately elected governments of cities, town, states. The murder of this man was the issue they exploited to propagate their anarchists and communist plans.

I'm very glad the government classified PUSSifa as a terrorist group. Its long overdue. Now the feds need to take the damn gloves off and round them up. If they resist, kick the crap out of them, shoot them, whatever it takes.

In the cities, time to play hardball. Mobilize all of the police and the national guard. If that's not enough the Governor has the constitutional authority to call up the citizen militia!!! That is every able bodied man. Im not talking about self appointed militia groups. Im talking about regular citizens like you and me who are able.
    Lets take our ****ing state and country back from these violent anarchist, communist pieces of ****.

Violence of action. It's time to get midevil.

And for the future, this shows how important it is not to elect PUSSes who are afraid to do the right thing. The things that must be done to protect the good and innocent people.
    They just forced people to be locked down for a inflated virus, but now they're handling rioters with kit gloves. Shoot the mother ****ers who are hurting cops and people.

And for god sakes, the thin blue line needs to step up too. I know all of these good cops aren't turning in the bad ones. This crap needs to stop. You know who the ones are on your department who are the trouble makers and the loose cannons and the next cop who may be on the news for murdering a citizen of any color. Turn those mother ****ers in. And pursue it. Dont let it be blown off. Stand up against wrong. They are not blue. They are not red white and blue.
    Lets restore the trust and faith in law enforcement in this country.

Trigger Time, you pretty much said what I've been thinking. Thank you for saying it, and saying it so eloquently.

I'm not so eloquent, and I've already been accused by family members of being bloodthirsty for my comments. For my part however; I am just over it. I am over at the revolving door, the failure to enforce simple basic concepts of abiding by the law, and respect for others and property.

What matters is behavior. If you choose to behave like an American, exercise your rights and privileges appropriately, and respect others rights and privileges and property; I'll defend your right to protest and address your grievances to your elected officials till they pry my cold dead hands...

If however you choose to be a violent, criminal, reckless, pox upon our society then you deserve everything you get. And I don't mean that in the context of another check from government.

I'm also nicely impressed that someone finally had the ba*** to identify anti-fa for what they are. If the United States government wants to put the Patriot act to some decent use, there it is. Root them out and charge them as terrorists.

DN40SW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Avon
    Just heard a new term on Fox News........a correspondent called rioters ...... "non-peaceful protesters" OMG!!!

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    These politicians that refuse to allow the police to do what they need or to allow the national guard to be deployed should be criminaly charged and held liable too. We do not elect kings and queens in this country. Politicians are not our masters they are public servants. Employees of THE PEOPLE tasked with a job that comes with a sacred oath. They must protect the people and their property as part of that job. Refusal to adequately do that or holding back the resources that can do that is dereliction of duty. Violating their oath.

American cities are under siege from domestic terrorists. They have been plotting and planning this very thing to try and cause civil unrest and destruction of the legitimately elected governments of cities, town, states. The murder of this man was the issue they exploited to propagate their anarchists and communist plans.

I'm very glad the government classified PUSSifa as a terrorist group. Its long overdue. Now the feds need to take the damn gloves off and round them up. If they resist, kick the crap out of them, shoot them, whatever it takes.

In the cities, time to play hardball. Mobilize all of the police and the national guard. If that's not enough the Governor has the constitutional authority to call up the citizen militia!!! That is every able bodied man. Im not talking about self appointed militia groups. Im talking about regular citizens like you and me who are able.
    Lets take our ****ing state and country back from these violent anarchist, communist pieces of ****.

Violence of action. It's time to get midevil.

And for the future, this shows how important it is not to elect PUSSes who are afraid to do the right thing. The things that must be done to protect the good and innocent people.
    They just forced people to be locked down for a inflated virus, but now they're handling rioters with kit gloves. Shoot the mother ****ers who are hurting cops and people.

And for god sakes, the thin blue line needs to step up too. I know all of these good cops aren't turning in the bad ones. This crap needs to stop. You know who the ones are on your department who are the trouble makers and the loose cannons and the next cop who may be on the news for murdering a citizen of any color. Turn those mother ****ers in. And pursue it. Dont let it be blown off. Stand up against wrong. They are not blue. They are not red white and blue.
    Lets restore the trust and faith in law enforcement in this country.

Yep, what he said.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Trigger Time, you pretty much said what I've been thinking. Thank you for saying it, and saying it so eloquently.

I'm not so eloquent, and I've already been accused by family members of being bloodthirsty for my comments. For my part however; I am just over it. I am over at the revolving door, the failure to enforce simple basic concepts of abiding by the law, and respect for others and property.

What matters is behavior. If you choose to behave like an American, exercise your rights and privileges appropriately, and respect others rights and privileges and property; I'll defend your right to protest and address your grievances to your elected officials till they pry my cold dead hands...

If however you choose to be a violent, criminal, reckless, pox upon our society then you deserve everything you get. And I don't mean that in the context of another check from government.

I'm also nicely impressed that someone finally had the ba*** to identify anti-fa for what they are. If the United States government wants to put the Patriot act to some decent use, there it is. Root them out and charge them as terrorists.
    Thank you. Ive been called lots of things but this must be the forst time ive been called eloquent in my typing :):

Being FOR rule of law isn't being bloodthirsty, but sometimes the law has to get violent to restore rule of law.
    We cannot be weak and allow the other side to be more violent.
    We must disperse them too and shut down their communications and staging of supplies. These coward terrorists are using the same techniques as the ones we fought in Afghanistan and iraq. Blending in among the civilians using them as human shields. Using their homes and businesses to store supplies.
    They are exploiting a tragedy and innocent people to commit crimes

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Thank you. Ive been called lots of things but this must be the forst time ive been called eloquent in my typing :):

Being FOR rule of law isn't being bloodthirsty, but sometimes the law has to get violent to restore rule of law.
    We cannot be weak and allow the other side to be more violent.
    We must disperse them too and shut down their communications and staging of supplies. These coward terrorists are using the same techniques as the ones we fought in Afghanistan and iraq. Blending in among the civilians using them as human shields. Using their homes and businesses to store supplies.
    They are exploiting a tragedy and innocent people to commit crimes
    The police know whats up. They arent dumb. They've got smart and experienced people. Its the politicians like mayor hogwarts thats tying their hands

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just heard a new term on Fox News........a correspondent called rioters ...... "non-peaceful protesters" OMG!!!
    Parts of the media are a pox on this country and rule of law.

They are no better than the terrorists mobs rioting.
    They hide behind the constitutional and honorable name MEDIA, or PRESS, and use their freedom and unique status to spread lies and propaganda for financial gain and or political gain.
    The ones intentionally spreading lies and misinformation and instigating violence should also be charged.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Question, couldn't decide to post here or Sit-Rep, but chose here due to thread activity.

SWMBO'd stated that "they" were going to start targeting the suburbs and more specifically residential areas. Based upon the context I suspect her comment was based upon something on Facebook.

Is there any solid Intell on the organized rioters (Anti-FA, et al) moving their violence outside the Indianapolis core?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Question, couldn't decide to post here or Sit-Rep, but chose here due to thread activity.

SWMBO'd stated that "they" were going to start targeting the suburbs and more specifically residential areas. Based upon the context I suspect her comment was based upon something on Facebook.

Is there any solid Intell on the organized rioters (Anti-FA, et al) moving their violence outside the Indianapolis core?

This is the comment. No idea if it's actually happening or not.
    It came from twitter:
    oDvIaOh.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom