• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Curfew or not, I have to get up at 03:00 so I guess I'll catch up in the morning. Hopefully I'm not awakened during the night (except to go pee - that's a given :):).

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If the movie started @ 8, they would be in their seat.

Wait that is a bad example, at my theatre its always 20 min of commercials and even I skip it......

Job. AT least for shift workers...the 8-5ers never showed up on time BEFORE Covid.

Job Interview...always be on time....

Wait some may never have been to one.

Hmmm what do we have to be on time for nowdays?

Church? No.

Help me....what do we do on time these days?

I think 20 minutes is plenty of time.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    No idea if true or not but some meth head looking dude was bragging about setting fires and getting 12 bottle of liquor. He said he was going north tonight.

Carmel? Castleton?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    No idea if true or not but some meth head looking dude was bragging about setting fires and getting 12 bottle of liquor. He said he was going north tonight.

Carmel? Castleton?

Carmel is in FULL call-out... he would not last long.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    No idea just some urban tweeker dude. He got run out of the gas station for bragging about looting.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    If the movie started @ 8, they would be in their seat.

Wait that is a bad example, at my theatre its always 20 min of commercials and even I skip it......

Job. AT least for shift workers...the 8-5ers never showed up on time BEFORE Covid.

Job Interview...always be on time....

Wait some may never have been to one.

Hmmm what do we have to be on time for nowdays?

Church? No.

Help me....what do we do on time these days?

Bio breaks! Always on time (or just in time) because being late can get pretty messy.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    These politicians that refuse to allow the police to do what they need or to allow the national guard to be deployed should be criminaly charged and held liable too. We do not elect kings and queens in this country. Politicians are not our masters they are public servants. Employees of THE PEOPLE tasked with a job that comes with a sacred oath. They must protect the people and their property as part of that job. Refusal to adequately do that or holding back the resources that can do that is dereliction of duty. Violating their oath.

American cities are under siege from domestic terrorists. They have been plotting and planning this very thing to try and cause civil unrest and destruction of the legitimately elected governments of cities, town, states. The murder of this man was the issue they exploited to propagate their anarchists and communist plans.

I'm very glad the government classified PUSSifa as a terrorist group. Its long overdue. Now the feds need to take the damn gloves off and round them up. If they resist, kick the crap out of them, shoot them, whatever it takes.

In the cities, time to play hardball. Mobilize all of the police and the national guard. If that's not enough the Governor has the constitutional authority to call up the citizen militia!!! That is every able bodied man. Im not talking about self appointed militia groups. Im talking about regular citizens like you and me who are able.
    Lets take our ****ing state and country back from these violent anarchist, communist pieces of ****.

Violence of action. It's time to get midevil.

And for the future, this shows how important it is not to elect PUSSes who are afraid to do the right thing. The things that must be done to protect the good and innocent people.
    They just forced people to be locked down for a inflated virus, but now they're handling rioters with kit gloves. Shoot the mother ****ers who are hurting cops and people.

And for god sakes, the thin blue line needs to step up too. I know all of these good cops aren't turning in the bad ones. This crap needs to stop. You know who the ones are on your department who are the trouble makers and the loose cannons and the next cop who may be on the news for murdering a citizen of any color. Turn those mother ****ers in. And pursue it. Dont let it be blown off. Stand up against wrong. They are not blue. They are not red white and blue.
    Lets restore the trust and faith in law enforcement in this country.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    These politicians that refuse to allow the police to do what they need or to allow the national guard to be deployed should be criminaly charged and held liable too. We do not elect kings and queens in this country. Politicians are not our masters they are public servants. Employees of THE PEOPLE tasked with a job that comes with a sacred oath. They must protect the people and their property as part of that job. Refusal to adequately do that or holding back the resources that can do that is dereliction of duty. Violating their oath.

American cities are under siege from domestic terrorists. They have been plotting and planning this very thing to try and cause civil unrest and destruction of the legitimately elected governments of cities, town, states. The murder of this man was the issue they exploited to propagate their anarchists and communist plans.

I'm very glad the government classified PUSSifa as a terrorist group. Its long overdue. Now the feds need to take the damn gloves off and round them up. If they resist, kick the crap out of them, shoot them, whatever it takes.

In the cities, time to play hardball. Mobilize all of the police and the national guard. If that's not enough the Governor has the constitutional authority to call up the citizen militia!!! That is every able bodied man. Im not talking about self appointed militia groups. Im talking about regular citizens like you and me who are able.
    Lets take our ****ing state and country back from these violent anarchist, communist pieces of ****.

And for the future, this shows how important it is not to elect PUSSes who are afraid to do the right thing. The things that must be done to protect the good and innocent people.
    They just forced people to be locked down for a inflated virus, but now they're handling rioters with kit gloves. Shoot the mother ****ers who are hurting cops and people.

And for god sakes, the thin blue line needs to step up too. I know all of these good cops aren't turning in the bad ones. This crap needs to stop. You know who the ones are on your department who are the trouble makers and the loose cannons and the next cop who may be on the news for murdering a citizen of any color. Turn those mother ****ers in. And pursue it. Dont let it be blown off. Stand up against wrong. They are not blue. They are not red white and blue.

We're in the middle of a literal terrorist attack and the government is more concerned with the safety of the terrorists than the general public. I've lost any faith I had, in anything, resolving this situation. You might as well sit back and watch the fireworks, because the other alternative will get you jail time. Guard your immediate community as best as you can, you're on your own. Just remember you'll do jail time if you defend property with lethal force.

They're so concerned with the terrorist's safety they are deploying national guard with rifles... But no magazines or ammo.

If a thousand innocent people need to die to save one terrorist, that's a compromise the mayor and governor have decided to make.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009

Well said my friend :+1:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder if they still put bayonets on rifles for crowd control. The bayonet for an M-16 isn't all that big, but I would bet it looks intimidating pointed at you. Bayonets from WW1 rifles were like spears by comparison.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I doubt we could make dereliction of duty stick legally, but can we referendum out/recall elected officials in Indiana? I asked earlier what we COULD do even if we can't do it NOW. That would be something we could do.

Top Bottom